Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

If this is true, it would piss any of us off!!

Rogan makes approximately $550,000 off the UFC yearly. I know he has to do more events in a year then a fighter. But, show up and talk is NOT all that hard on your body. In fact, I think sportscasters can last for 25+ years in the business. Now let's talk about the fighters. I can be wrong on these figures. Did I hear Ngannou received 500k for the Gane fight? He trained hard for months to prepare. He suffered a knee injury during this period. He goes out and fights with this injury. Risk his kife in the ring. And makes the same as an announcer??? Only when ya got "THOSE" people pulling the strings does this happen. Dana and his type will never lose. Once they got control of the UFC it became mainstream! It no longer was a hush hush were will it be held so the law doesn't shut it down. Now it is like any business they run. They will fook the snot outta of the goys!! Hope they will suffer a miserable gas like death. Just saying they are fat cats?? So, I think they can be included in the fat bashing- Right?? You can say death to fat azzez on here. Right? Pretty sure I see it daily. Give the fighters more $$ you cheap fooks!!

Brandt Moat

How much $$ does Rogan pull in for the UFC? How much does Ngannou pull in?? The draw is the fighters.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    How much $$ does Rogan pull in for the UFC? How much does Ngannou pull in?? The draw is the fighters.
    Rogan is a space alien that drink Dana's jism.

Brandt Moat

ok wasn't expecting that good of an explanation!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

ok wasn't expecting that good of an explanation!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Brandt Moat

OK?

stevenash

OK?
    Sorry.
    Point being I find Joe Rogan an extremely odd man.
    I thought he was odd in the original "Fear Factor" and just an odd a man now.

Brandt Moat

Got it. He is NOT why I watch UFC. The fighters are the reason we watch. He is the hype train! He tries to makes every moment seem like it is the greatest ever. It is old!