slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

Anyone catch the Dante Wilder- Tyson Fury fight 3..?

It was on FS1 last night. The fight took place in Las Vegas in October…

The first two fights between them were nothing less than spectacular… This third fight shown on FS1 was about the best heavyweight fight I’ve witnessed in a very long time. Or actually the best one ever..

You should check it out for the next showing.. If you are even a slight fan of boxing, this fight will ‘ring your bell’… Guaranteed…

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

wtf bro

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Type in the subject in the searchbar. At least a couple threads will pop up on Fury / Wilder.

Yeah I think someone did catch the fight alright. lol
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We watched it live in October. Why would you watch it in December?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    wtf bro
    What.. I didn't see jj's post... WTF... Lighten up... bro...

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We watched it live in October. Why would you watch it in December?
    Because it was that good... Bully for you.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Got it..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was one of the greatest heavyweight fights of all time

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Thanks Slew. Haven't really been into boxing since the 90's. Nothing on tonight of interest so just fired it up now.

Enikk

Thanks again Slew. Enjoyed it. Kinda reminded me of the Bowe/Golota fight in the 90s. where just when you thought one was done than the other got smoked. Than there was the dick punches. Great fight.

Enikk

Fights after the fights amazing as well if never seen
    Points Awarded:

Doug tushyterror gave Enikk 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Thanks Slew. Haven't really been into boxing since the 90's. Nothing on tonight of interest so just fired it up now.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Thanks again Slew. Enjoyed it. Kinda reminded me of the Bowe/Golota fight in the 90s. where just when you thought one was done than the other got smoked. Than there was the dick punches. Great fight.
    What am I missing on this video? Bowe fought Golota in the summer of 1996??? And it was at MSG in NY? Why is there a Ceasars sign? The rematch was in December so the fight couldn't have been in November? Bowe fought Holyfield at Ceasars though.

Those were crazy times in boxing. I use to follow boxing closely and went to most of the matches. It was so exciting because you never knew what to expect. There used to be so much money and women at these events, you would stumble into some pussy.

and yes the Wilder Fury fight brought back memories of the 90's. That was an epic fight, well worth the PPV buy.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It was one of the greatest heavyweight fights of all time
    Yep, on the greatest weekend in sports history.
    All sorts of amazing things happened that weekend.

Enikk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What am I missing on this video? Bowe fought Golota in the summer of 1996??? And it was at MSG in NY? Why is there a Ceasars sign? The rematch was in December so the fight couldn't have been in November? Bowe fought Holyfield at Ceasars though.

Those were crazy times in boxing. I use to follow boxing closely and went to most of the matches. It was so exciting because you never knew what to expect. There used to be so much money and women at these events, you would stumble into some pussy.

and yes the Wilder Fury fight brought back memories of the 90's. That was an epic fight, well worth the PPV buy.

You are correct July of 96. Just Ceasar's advertising is all. I have never been to a live Boxing event but was a 76er season ticket holder and one year they had one of the Tyson/Holifield pay per views on their big screen after a game. Neat experience watching with so many. Remember phoning in one of my offshore bets for the match at the pay phone on the concourse. Boy how times have changed.

Enikk

Must have been crazy to be at that Bowe/Golota match. I mean it had everything. Huge fvcking riot turning into a live extreme wrestling battle royal with chairs being used. Lou Duva going out on a stretcher. What svcks about it was I had Golota in that match. Kicked Bowe's ass but couldn't stop hitting him in the dick.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

You are correct July of 96. Just Ceasar's advertising is all. I have never been to a live Boxing event but was a 76er season ticket holder and one year they had one of the Tyson/Holifield pay per views on their big screen after a game. Neat experience watching with so many. Remember phoning in one of my offshore bets for the match at the pay phone on the concourse. Boy how times have changed.
    Wow, so Ceasars added their logo to the Youtube. That's pretty shady.

I sat in the 4th row of Tyson/Holyfied 1. I will always remember 2 things, seeing an old pimp from Detroit that had like 8 women on his arms and a brick house solid 10 girl wearing a clear, plastic dress. Perfect titties, ass like an onion and pussy hairs nice and neat.

It was something like this but she had no panties on, she was much finer and it was like a clear white vinyl.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

KVB and I did round by round update on that fight. You should’ve followed it while watching that fight. 😂😂😂

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Great fight. i just caught the Thrilla in Manilla fight the other night you guys need to check it out LMFAO. This clown is the biggest idiot on the site and that is being generous