Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

O'Malley thrown another softball???

Will this guy ever fight anyone he is "NOT" a 3-1 fav? Come on Dana put your lil boy toy in there with a ranked opponent. I am getting impatient! I want to see him get cracked.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Paiva isn't too bad, he outlasted Kyler Phillips in his last fight & I thought Phillips was really good. Problem is Paiva is basically a striker but he isn't as good as O'Malley. They need to match him up with someone who has a decent ground game who can ground & pound his ass.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Suga Sean 1.9 million followers on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/sugaseanmma/

Organizations will try to hold athletes with large followings.

Not that anyone is calling O'Malley out. He has an awkward style that is hard to prepare for, is well rounded and hits hard. He could simply have trouble finding fights.

Brandt Moat

When he gets the beating he needs, it will be a good day! Hope I got some down on the other guy.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He has ZERO trouble finding fights LOL........Paiva is skilled/active and strong....but they literally picked a guy with the same skills.....zero takedowns or even the threat of it......there is a reason they didnt pick Kelleher

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Not sure how much louder he has to say it. “Pay me ranked fighter paydays and I will fight ranked fighters”. Why fight a ranked fighter if your pay stays the same. People wanna see him fight. Not like some schlep who just got there. I know a fighter who was pretty much forced to fight with an injury. He asked the ufc if they could move the fight back three weeks and they said no an pretty much said in their own little way they were going to bury him. Luckily he won his next fight but shouldn’t have been fighting. I’m not pointing at Dana but Shelby is a scumbag just like Eddie Alvarez I believe said. Think it was Eddie
    Last edited by Thor4140; 12-08-21 at 05:30 PM.

Brandt Moat

He was a good sized Flywt. but, O'Malley is a good size Bantam. Think Sean will dictate range and possibly have to defend take downs. Didn't he train at a wrestlers gym for this one? Or am I confusing him with someone else? He has to back O'Malley up or get him down to have a chance. Don't see it happening! Love the card. Going to Pittsburgh to watch em and wager this weekend.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Why fight a ranked fighter if your pay stays the same.
    To move up in the rankings? Says he wants to main event PPVs. Going to accomplish that fighting unranked guys?