Teem
    Teem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

5Dimes Props

I'm new to prop betting and now that I'm on 5Dimes I have a lot more options. I just needed to clarify a few props and what they mean...

When the prop says "Not (fighter) by decision" does this mean that as long as this fighter wins by sub or KO, or the other fighter wins by any result then the prop will cash? Or is this prop specifically attached to this fighter not winning by decision?

When the prop says "Not (fighter) inside distance" does this mean that this fighter can win any way just outside the distance, including a decision? As well as the opponent winning by any scenario then the prop will cash?

What does it mean when "Fight starts in round 2, 3, etc.?"

Finally, what does the prop mean by "Fighter (scorecards = no action)"

Also, are their any specific props you typically like to look for or favor betting? As well, as those you typically fade? Of course, I know this would just depend. Just curious I guess.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Yea when it says "not" and then something, that means if anything else happens then that bet wins. So if it's "Not fighter by sub" then if he wins by any other way or loses then the bet wins.

Fight starts round 2" means that if round 2 starts, u win. But if he doesn't get off his stool after round 1 or the fight ends in round 1, then it loses.

the Fighter (scorecards = no action), i believe means he has to get a finish to win, and if he gets finished, you lose. But if it goes to the scorecards, then the bet is cancelled. I like finding props that there's no way that will happen. for example, i bet on "Not Chiesa wins by TKO/KO" vs Pettis. Usually it's a lot of juice, but if you think there's no way it can possibly happen, then it's worth a bet IMO.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

haha teem entering the world of MMA PROPS.....GL sir......

Teem
    Teem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Thank you guys!