moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Boxing: Mayweather/Baldomir

This line has me puzzled. Baldomir hasn't lost in ages, but he is so slow, has a very limited skill set, and no where in the same league as Floyd. I rated him at a 5-7% chance of winning (+1400 to +2000 odds approximately). I actually see some value in Floyd here at -606 as crazy as it sounds, but won't be betting it. Only way I see him losing if he has some hand problems/injuries during the fight or if he comes in totally out of shape and lacking focus a la Zab the Retard when he met with Baldomir.

***Will edit in Pinny's offiicial line later. Maintenence right now****

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Im with you, I cant see Mayweather losing this fight. I dont see why that line is so low, well seems low to me anyway. There is no value in betting Baldomir with such a low comeback.

No bets for me on this one, since I dont lay that type of wood.

damian5000
    damian5000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm considering putting 9g's on mayweather for this fight. I'm not an experienced sports better in the least. My roommate says it's a silly bet for the payout you get, but I say the odds just show it's more of a surety I'm going to win. Why aren't you 2 bettin'?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, welcome to the SBRforum damian5000

I'm not exactly a boxing expert here, but with the well known "Don King" factors in this sport. I'm not sure i'd wager that much on boxing.