THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

he didn't throw him under the bus for thinking he lost the fight, more in the way he handled his "retirement". If you believe some of the PPV numbers from this year then you could see why Dana needs a GSP/Hendicks rematch. If Silva losses again and retires and they lose both GSP and Anderson this year, 2014 will be a terrible year for PPV numbers. What does a Hendricks/Woodley WW title fight draw, under 300K buys.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Brian Melancon has retired due to kidney damage suffered (presumably) as a result of cutting weight. His kidney function has dropped to 47%.

I'm disappointed. Very talented guy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah he had kidney failure a couple times before when weight cutting, he nearly died one time

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

That sucks.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Stipe vs gonzaga

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

LOL, scumbag Kalikas showed scumbag Luca the door.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Guy has is own slimey website up LOL! Hes in direct competition with his former boss now. A true degen!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Guy has is own slimey website up LOL! Hes in direct competition with his former boss now. A true degen!
    The real question is who gets custody of Gabe?
    Points Awarded:

cheeese gave NunyaBidness 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Beelzebubzy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol thrown his homie under the bus! All the power to him tho I guess!

Would be quite funny and ironic if Kalikas used his powers to get Fury limited on 5dimes/sportbet!

Sato

Nunya laying the hammer. I like guys that are ambitious...but Fury is wrong in every sense. Id love to stuff him in a trash can and send him to Hong Kong.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Would be quite funny and ironic if Kalikas used his powers to get Fury limited on 5dimes/sportbet!
    Haha, from your lips to gods ears!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

54 events 2014

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmao Fury needs to give Kalikas his favourite shirt back! Way to rub it in! Is it the norm to wear an ill-fitting shirt in America??!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Nunya laying the hammer. I like guys that are ambitious...but Fury is wrong in every sense. Id love to stuff him in a trash can and send him to Hong Kong.
    lol where would you find a trash can that is over 7ft high?!

Sato

lol where would you find a trash can that is over 7ft high?!
    Just force him into one...size doesnt matter!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"However, the service that included some plays chosen by me and some plays chosen by my partners, hit at only a 55% rate for 12% ROI. While yes, we were still profiting quite well, it was clear that the others involved were hurting more then helping, so it didn’t make any sense for me to be partnered with someone who was performing worse than me."

So in other words, Kalikas and Adam Martin absolutely sucked!

Sato

Who really knows the truth and who really cares. People that subscribe to any service of that matter cant be helped anyway.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sato

Bispings story will be told in all eternity. The man who almost made it.

Oh and is he cross eyed now?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee he looks more and more downsy everytime I see him

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

New show that Dana is behind...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

n September 8, UFC featherweight fighter and Oklahoma City police officer Matt Grice suffered traumatic brain injuries in an automobile accident. Grice was nearly killed when the other car rear-ended his car at around 65 MPH, but doctors performed emergency brain surgery to remove part of his skull and put Grice into a medically induced coma.
    Almost three months after the accident, Grice is making incredible progress.
    The 32-year-old fighter appeared on The MMA Hour Monday to talk about the ordeal and the uphill battle he has fought since emerging from his coma – and that first day, he admits, was easily the most difficult.
    I woke up, and I didn’t remember being married and didn’t remember having kids,” said the father of two. “It really shook me up. So they brought someone in and explained everything and showed me pictures. Now I remember almost everything, it just threw me for a loop and I just started bawling right then and there.
    But since waking from the coma, Grice has made unbelievable progress. He bears scars from the accident – a large scar sits atop his head, and he is still missing the piece of skull that was removed the day of the crash – but Grice has been able to return home to his family, only coming to the hospital for outpatient physical therapy.
    I was in the hospital almost [a] month and a half two months,” he explained. “I do my outpatient rehab, so I do my rehab during the day, and then at night now I can come home to my family. It’s awesome. It was amazing, I’m a homebody anyway so it felt really good to see my kids and my wife and everything.
    Considering how incredible Grice’s recovery and progress have been, he admitted that he didn’t understand how critical his injuries were until a nurse expressed admiration for Grice’s recovery.
    One of the nurses in rehab,” Grice recounted, “she was looking at my chart, she said, ‘You’re just a walking miracle, reading your chart and talking to you, I can’t even explain how much of a miracle you are to be where you’re at.’ I’m just blessed by God to be moving like I am.
    Of course, there is still much progress to be made. Grice is scheduled for a December 13 surgery to reattach the piece of his skull that was removed in September.
    The brain surgeon had to act immediately,” Grice said of his first brain surgery. “He said the quicker he got in, the better. They had to take this part of my skull out, they’re supposed to put the rest of my skull back in in December. I’m looking forward to that, I’m hoping that when my skull gets back in I should improve some. Keep getting better until 100 percent.
    And 100 percent for Grice, incredible as it sounds, means a return to his old job.
    Police department has been awesome, they’re holding a position for me,” he explained about the Oklahoma City department he worked for leading up to the accident. “It just depends what kind of work I was going, whether I go to patrol, because I was a patrol officer, or whether I can do some kind of inside work, we’ll have to wait ‘til the skull gets put back in and the doctors tell what I’ll be allowed to do.
    That could include a return to his other job, fighting for the UFC. It’s a long shot at best, but Grice said his doctors have not entirely ruled it out.
    I talked to one of the doctors and it depends on putting the skull back in and how it all does,” Grice said. “Like I said, I’m only two months into this deal and it’s surprising how along I am already, so they’re not ruling anything out. I’m hoping yeah, I’d love to fight again. That’s what I do, I enjoy what I do, it’s fun and I just love competing, I hope I can do it again.

Grice’s last fight was an incredible 3-round war against Dennis Bermudez at UFC 157. Grice would lose by split decision, altering his professional record, but the effort would earn him Fight of the Night honors.
    You can follow Matt Grice’s progress at the Grice Strong Facebook Page which is maintained by Matt’s wife, Caroline.

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/photo-ufcs-mat...kjGFAmKOeHP.99
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-10-16 at 08:49 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

n September 8, UFC featherweight fighter and Oklahoma City police officer Matt Grice suffered traumatic brain injuries in an automobile accident. Grice was nearly killed when the other car rear-ended his car at around 65 MPH, but doctors performed emergency brain surgery to remove part of his skull and put Grice into a medically induced coma.
    Almost three months after the accident, Grice is making incredible progress.
    The 32-year-old fighter appeared on The MMA Hour Monday to talk about the ordeal and the uphill battle he has fought since emerging from his coma – and that first day, he admits, was easily the most difficult.
    I woke up, and I didn’t remember being married and didn’t remember having kids,” said the father of two. “It really shook me up. So they brought someone in and explained everything and showed me pictures. Now I remember almost everything, it just threw me for a loop and I just started bawling right then and there.
    But since waking from the coma, Grice has made unbelievable progress. He bears scars from the accident – a large scar sits atop his head, and he is still missing the piece of skull that was removed the day of the crash – but Grice has been able to return home to his family, only coming to the hospital for outpatient physical therapy.
    I was in the hospital almost [a] month and a half two months,” he explained. “I do my outpatient rehab, so I do my rehab during the day, and then at night now I can come home to my family. It’s awesome. It was amazing, I’m a homebody anyway so it felt really good to see my kids and my wife and everything.
    Considering how incredible Grice’s recovery and progress have been, he admitted that he didn’t understand how critical his injuries were until a nurse expressed admiration for Grice’s recovery.
    One of the nurses in rehab,” Grice recounted, “she was looking at my chart, she said, ‘You’re just a walking miracle, reading your chart and talking to you, I can’t even explain how much of a miracle you are to be where you’re at.’ I’m just blessed by God to be moving like I am.
    Of course, there is still much progress to be made. Grice is scheduled for a December 13 surgery to reattach the piece of his skull that was removed in September.
    The brain surgeon had to act immediately,” Grice said of his first brain surgery. “He said the quicker he got in, the better. They had to take this part of my skull out, they’re supposed to put the rest of my skull back in in December. I’m looking forward to that, I’m hoping that when my skull gets back in I should improve some. Keep getting better until 100 percent.
    And 100 percent for Grice, incredible as it sounds, means a return to his old job.
    Police department has been awesome, they’re holding a position for me,” he explained about the Oklahoma City department he worked for leading up to the accident. “It just depends what kind of work I was going, whether I go to patrol, because I was a patrol officer, or whether I can do some kind of inside work, we’ll have to wait ‘til the skull gets put back in and the doctors tell what I’ll be allowed to do.
    That could include a return to his other job, fighting for the UFC. It’s a long shot at best, but Grice said his doctors have not entirely ruled it out.
    I talked to one of the doctors and it depends on putting the skull back in and how it all does,” Grice said. “Like I said, I’m only two months into this deal and it’s surprising how along I am already, so they’re not ruling anything out. I’m hoping yeah, I’d love to fight again. That’s what I do, I enjoy what I do, it’s fun and I just love competing, I hope I can do it again.

Grice’s last fight was an incredible 3-round war against Dennis Bermudez at UFC 157. Grice would lose by split decision, altering his professional record, but the effort would earn him Fight of the Night honors.
    You can follow Matt Grice’s progress at the Grice Strong Facebook Page which is maintained by Matt’s wife, Caroline.

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/photo-ufcs-mat...kjGFAmKOeHP.99
    Matt Grice is an absolute ALPHA STUD! He is well on his way to a full recovery. Let us all pray/wish him well.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-10-16 at 08:49 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i'll be going to Eddie Alvarez championship celebration party tonight. Do u guys think it would be in bad taste to suggest to him he lost? V im not a guy who ask people to have a picture with him or even a silly autograph but for u i might get one. silly shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha go for it brah, make sure u pose with a fist up and wear a tapout or affliction shirt plz

THE_LOCKSMITH

What is Kalikas doing? we have a tiltle fight in 17 days and not one fight has odds for that card and only 1 fight has odds on the card in 10 days......

Is he curled up in a ball crying over his breakup with Luca? get some lines up you slacker

MD
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    What is Kalikas doing? we have a tiltle fight in 17 days and not one fight has odds for that card and only 1 fight has odds on the card in 10 days......

Is he curled up in a ball crying over his breakup with Luca? get some lines up you slacker
    In what world is that a bad thing? You haven't thought this through.

The later, the better.

THE_LOCKSMITH

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

The later, the better.
    here we go again...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

The later, the better.
    Yeah, seriously, I'll never understand why MMA lines get such far off release dates. I can't bet on the Pacers game next Tuesday yet. I can't bet on next weeks golf tournament. Why do MMA lines get weeks and months of airtime? Doesn't happen with boxing lines even except for the largest fights.

Sato

Grice looks like he got hit by a fuckin' missile!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Shane Del Rosario has died after massive cardiac arrest

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Heavyweight Del Rosario fighting for his life

Josh Gross
    November 28, 2013« Cabaye: I miss playing in Europe | Martinez coy on Dempsey loan move »

Shane Del Rosario was stopped by Stipe Miocic last year © Getty ImagesEnlarge

Heavyweight Shane Del Rosario is fighting for his life after suffering sudden cardiac arrest at his home on Tuesday morning, his family have revealed.
    Doctors at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, California, modulated Del Rosario's body temperature near 90 degrees Fahrenheit using an Arctic Sun Temperature Management System, in hopes of inducing a therapeutic hypothermia and restarting his body and brain functions.
    "His body is coming around physically, his organs are slowly coming back online," said Colin Oyama, the fighter's longtime trainer, who texted from the hospital, where he joined members of the Del Rosario family. "Now they are working on getting his brain to kick in. They have begun to raise his core temperature in hopes that his brain will activate after approximately 15-24 hours."
    According to a statement released by Del Rosario's family and doctors, the 30-year-old suffered a catastrophic cardiovascular collapse and was brought to the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was resuscitated in the emergency room back to a stable heart rhythm and blood pressure. He is currently in the coronary care unit, critically ill. "We have a chance, albeit a small one," Oyama said earlier in the day.
    Sherdog.com reported that UFC flyweight and roommate Ian McCall found Del Rosario. McCall called 911 and administered CPR to Del Rosario.
    Under Oyama's tutelage, Del Rosario stopped the first 11 fighters he faced in MMA competition before being badly injured in April 2011 when a drunken driver struck his car from behind.
    During a 14-month absence, herniated disks prompted contemplation of retirement. Del Rosario fought on and entered the UFC in May 2012, only to get stopped by Stipe Miocic. That was followed by a knockout loss last in December to Pat Barry.
    Del Rosario was scheduled to fight at UFC 168 in Las Vegas in December; however, on Friday the UFC announced that he could not fight Carlos Augusto Filho due to injury. According to Oyama, Del Rosario injured cartilage between his ribs a couple of weeks ago and would be unable to recover in time to fight on December 28.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/stor...AGrStoAaus5.99

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

RIP Shane

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    RIP Shane
    Did he die?

MD