sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Phew, I think we dodged a bullet there! I didn't like the way that fight was going.
    nah brah I liked the guard work. First round did look bad. But I liked Egginiks guard.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    nah brah I liked the guard work. First round did look bad. But I liked Egginiks guard.
    Yeah, according to the post-fight interview the gameplan was to feel her out that first round. Truthfully, I didn't know much about her coming into it, but her obvious size advantage played a big part in the decision to make that play and I'm obviously glad it went down the way it did.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Yeah, according to the post-fight interview the gameplan was to feel her out that first round. Truthfully, I didn't know much about her coming into it, but her obvious size advantage played a big part in the decision to make that play and I'm obviously glad it went down the way it did.
    she was losing bad her last fight too and made a solid come back. I bet against that time. It's why I liked her in 5 rnds.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    she was losing bad her last fight too and made a solid come back. I bet against that time. It's why I liked her in 5 rnds.

First 12