Eastcoastbangas
    Eastcoastbangas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Best option for bitcoin withdrawal. What does the majority use?CoinMe people chime in

Hi guys, before everyone jumps on me I did do a history search and read the threads on this topic that came before this post but this part of the forum doesn’t get much traffic so lot of those information are months old.

long story short.

I tried using CoinMe. It worked for like a transaction or two and then the past 2 transactions cash codes I received from them gave me an error messages at the atm. I contacted them and they opened a case. Will hear from them soon I hope. Don’t want more of my bitcoin in jeopardy or limbo and not sure I trust them anymore if their cash codes don’t work like that. Anyone have that before to all the CoinMe people.

What do most of you use? Thinking Coinbase maybe?

thanks for any help or reply

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastbangas View Post
    Hi guys, before everyone jumps on me I did do a history search and read the threads on this topic that came before this post but this part of the forum doesn’t get much traffic so lot of those information are months old.

long story short.

I tried using CoinMe. It worked for like a transaction or two and then the past 2 transactions cash codes I received from them gave me an error messages at the atm. I contacted them and they opened a case. Will hear from them soon I hope. Don’t want more of my bitcoin in jeopardy or limbo and not sure I trust them anymore if their cash codes don’t work like that. Anyone have that before to all the CoinMe people.

Bitpay is my favorite although they are taking a temporary break to change banks. The only bad thing is that you'll have to make a ton of withdrawals if you want to withdraw a substantial amount.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastbangas View Post

long story short.

You can take your coinme voucher into a Money-gram store location and redeem it.

Might be easier to fix in person.