ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Flare spark

Anyone know when the hell we are getting this? Been waiting what seems like forever. I'm not expecting much but I held on 2 exchanges and on ledger.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Dunno. This was an XRP airdrop, right?

I got an email from StellarX saying there would be an Aquarius (Aqua) airdrop:

Aquarius has a big airdrop for all XLM holders, with 15 billion AQUA distributed over three years. Eligibility for Airdrop #2 will be based on a snapshot of the Stellar network on January 15, 2022, at 00:00:00 UTC.

Users holding a minimum of 500 XLM/yXLM & at least 1 AQUA at the time of the snapshot will be eligible for the airdrop and will receive a total reward based on their XLM, yXLM, and AQUA holdings.
    I'll miss it probably because my Stellar is staked on Crypto.com. Oh well.

I've had many an airdrop on different networks. Most don't amount to much although if you sell 'em at the right time, you can make a little pocket change....

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Dunno. This was an XRP airdrop, right?

I got an email from StellarX saying there would be an Aquarius (Aqua) airdrop:

I'll miss it probably because my Stellar is staked on Crypto.com. Oh well.

I've had many an airdrop on different networks. Most don't amount to much although if you sell 'em at the right time, you can make a little pocket change....
    Correct, it was big news around the end of 2020. Flare was mad hyping. I know they did something with songbird earlier this year but I didnt follow it and missed it.