Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

there is a litle upward pointing arrow to designate an outside link on the right side of the trasnaction details.

Or just go to blockchain.com and search for the transaction ID

It should show you a bunch of details including this

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Found it.

Fee per byte is 3.016 sat/B

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Found it.

Fee per byte is 3.016 sat/B
    That's still enough to confirm in 3 hours if it was sent right now.

I don't know what's going on. I wonder if one of the inputs that made up the send has not been confirmed.

You won't lose it though. It will either be confirmed or returned, eventually. (can't estimate return time as it depends on the server timeout settings on the closest nodes to your wallet)

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks for the help. At least I can say I gave this a try...just not for me. The randomness and unpredictability just isnt for me.

Regul8er
    Wordd

It took 26 hours, but it finally posted.

I think I'll be sticking to other methods, this just isnt acceptable to me. I do appreciate your help and support here Optional.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    It took 26 hours, but it finally posted.

I think I'll be sticking to other methods, this just isnt acceptable to me. I do appreciate your help and support here Optional.
    Another secret about Gemini.... they pay for your fee on the Bitcoin Network. For example... if the network is congested... Gemini will get it there... typically first BLOCK. Mega important when the network is congested. If the fee is $20.00... Gemini will cover it 100% Free of charge. They do this for all clients.... first 10 transactions each calendar month... 100% FREE.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acquavallo

First 12