illiteratepotato
    illiteratepotato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Nitrogen Sports Limits

Does anyone know if its okay to multi account on nitrogensports to get around the wager limits?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by illiteratepotato View Post
    Does anyone know if its okay to multi account on nitrogensports to get around the wager limits?
    From their rules page: https://nitrogensports.eu/n/rules

Multiple Accounts

You may not, under any circumstances, create multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding Nitrogen Sports. This includes, but is not limited to, multiple accounts created to circumvent our betting limits or multiple accounts created to take advantage of our affiliate program. Accounts created to defraud Nitrogen Sports, as decided in our sole discretion, run the risk of having the offending bet(s) cancelled from those accounts and/or those accounts permanently closed. In the event that your account receives funds in error and need to be recovered, Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to treat multiple accounts belonging to a single user as one when recovering funds.

illiteratepotato
    illiteratepotato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

yeah sorry i know the TOS. i guess i meant to ask is anybody successfully doing it with vpn and such

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by illiteratepotato View Post
    yeah sorry i know the TOS. i guess i meant to ask is anybody successfully doing it with vpn and such
    Nitrogen is my favorite book so I'm not going to chance it. They have in house programmers. If you ever made a mistake hiding your identity, they would catch it.