Login Search

Somebody win me Big And I'll buy Ya a Drink

Last Post

Default Somebody win me Big And I'll buy Ya a Drink

I need some expert opinions here on tomorrows NHL Lines. I lost some big cash on the Rangers tonight so I'm hoping to rebound. I wanna bet the ML on an underdog to posibly win more, but if not thats iight with me.

I'm just looking for someone who knows ALOT about the NHL and can post a game or two down here with pretty much close to a guarantee of victory. I need rebound here guys lol. Help me out and I'll buy ya a glass of whisky

Over/Under totals are Okay too

Check out the daily picks here in the Hockey handicapping section of SBR.

There are some excellent cappers here.

Me, not doing so good lately, been on the right side (my picks outshoot their opposition 36-14) and still lose.

Early leans: Chicago, NY Rangers & Columbus on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
I need some expert opinions here on tomorrows NHL Lines. I lost some big cash on the Rangers tonight so I'm hoping to rebound. I wanna bet the ML on an underdog to posibly win more, but if not thats iight with me.

I'm just looking for someone who knows ALOT about the NHL and can post a game or two down here with pretty much close to a guarantee of victory. I need rebound here guys lol. Help me out and I'll buy ya a glass of whisky

Over/Under totals are Okay too
Sorry about your NYR tonight!!! Good Luck Tomorrow!!!

Hey guys thanks for the reply. The Rangers game was a major disappointment because everytime Calgary scored a goal, NY would score, then Calgary would score again. The rangers cut the lead to 1 at 3-2 in the 4th before the Flames took a 4-2 lead and the Rangers rebounded with another goal..

Man that hurts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
Check out the daily picks here in the Hockey handicapping section of SBR.

There are some excellent cappers here.

Me, not doing so good lately, been on the right side (my picks outshoot their opposition 36-14) and still lose.

Early leans: Chicago, NY Rangers & Columbus on Thursday.
I'm liking the Rangers for tomorrow. They played really well against Calgary but I hate to bet on NY and lose 2 nights in a row lol

Thats a VERY risky bet man. The Kings scored 9 goals against the blackhawks 2 nights ago, plus Columbus just played tonight and won't have the proper rest. Also the Kings have homefield advantage..

this pic scares me so I'm gonna have to pass on Columbus as they are also very inconsistent. Any other recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
Thats a VERY risky bet man. The Kings scored 9 goals against the blackhawks 2 nights ago, plus Columbus just played tonight and won't have the proper rest. Also the Kings have homefield advantage..

this pic scares me so I'm gonna have to pass on Columbus as they are also very inconsistent. Any other recommendations?

Yes...and this will be my largest bet tomorrow....San Jose to win...Calgary playing on back to back nights and traveling from home to the road ...San Jose is 8-1 in their last nine home games vs Calgary...San Jose has also lost 4 home games in a row and will be pushing hard to break the streak ...of any game I would take San Jose tomorrow...