Originally posted on 12/14/2023:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
You seem to find yourself on the wrong side of just about every issue. At least d2bets occasionally shows signs of intellectually honesty.

You can see the obviously double standards going on right in front of your eyes but you can't bring yourself to admit it. You rather push the lie. Same with the "very fine people" thing. LOL

Chesterton's Fence is a simple rule of thumb that suggests that you should never destroy a fence, change a rule, or do away with a tradition until you understand why it's there in the first place. The principle assumes that fences have a purpose, were carefully planned, and cost time and money to erect.
I find myself on the right side of history more than not. To be intellectually honest, you are always on the wrong side of history. You would think after 14 years of posting you would know better. But ideologies never learn, they just move onto the next talking point.

You deal in double standards all the time, so I guess you would know. LOL

I would tell Chesterton it depends on what fence and who built it. This quote is a ridge as you are. Like the fence you built, unlevel and not on solid ground. Yet you keep it because of some stubborn ass ideology. Not very intellectually honest if you ask me.