Originally posted on 12/09/2023:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
Yes, because as the SEC as usual, was overrated and overhyped. they played their typical garbage OOC teams like they usually do. (i.e. fatten up on cupcakes)...the only good team they played was Texas, who smoked the Crimson Tide on their own home field! Also, like I mentioned earlier, the ACC went 5 - 3 against the SEC head to head this year, Nash. I go by the results on the field, (the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes) not by false public perception and bullshit narratives created by various social media outlets and ESPN, CBS, etc. that push their own hidden agendas and ulterior motives (and we all know what they are). You mentioned earlier about the bottom line, right? the point that you were trying to make was the fact that Alabama won the game and that's all the matters, right? well, you made my point for me! FSU did what they were supposed to do! went undefeated in a major power conference and won the championship game with their 3rd string QB! Was it pretty? No, not by any stretch of the imagination...but Bottom line (as you would say) is they still won the ACC championship without a blemish on their record.
Manster, it is just good to see someone else not drinking the koolaid.