stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32864

Biden Loses It, Starts Yelling Gibberish During Truman Civil Rights Symposium Speech

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10800

~~~
    LOL

Briben should be imprisioned for treason.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Oh, Steve, Steve, Steve. I can just imagine you, sitting in front of your screen, scrolling through headlines without bothering to delve any deeper. Let me clue you in, the article concocted an image of Biden's speech from two cherry-picked five-second clips, like a color-blind chimp trying to solve a Rubik's Cube.

I mean, the speech was 30 minutes long! To put that in terms you might understand, that's like judging the entire "Star Wars" saga based on Jar Jar Binks' dialogue. But then again, that might be giving you too much credit. You might need to work your way up to Jar Jar.

Then you have the audacity to parade around claiming you're a 'moderate'. That's like a skunk insisting it smells like roses. Moderates don't suffer from selective vision and hearing, Steve. It's clear that your case of Biden Derangement Syndrome is far from moderate. It's raving, it's raging, it's rampaging around like your wife in a cake factory.

Honestly, your lack of intellectual rigor is as glaring as a lighthouse in the dead of night. I'm genuinely curious, could you even manage a 30-second conversation without stumbling over your own misconceptions and biases? Or would that be asking too much of your cerebrum, which seems to be working as efficiently as a hamster on a wheel... a very slow, tired hamster.

Please, regale us again with your claims of moderate views, Steve. It's more entertaining than watching a penguin trying to fly.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509