lmao the one thing politicians supposed to protect is our freedoms and she gets canned

and wtf always looking into sun

A top member of the House Freedom Caucus has confirmed Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) was ousted from the group in a vote that took place last month.
Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) confirmed previous reportsfrom Politico in an interview with the site published Thursday, where he said, “A vote was taken to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from the House Freedom Caucus for some of the things she’s done.”
Harris, a member of the group’s board, called the move “an appropriate action” but did not disclose how he voted. Asked if Greene’s ouster from the far-right Republican caucus was official, he told Politico, “As far as I know, that is the way it is.”
Greene’s office did not return HuffPost’s request for comment.

The GOP has less than two years to show America what a strong, unified Republican-led congress will do when President Trump wins the White House in 2024,” she went on. “This is my focus, nothing else.”

and my feelings about her not really bad looking i so wish to get her on her knees sucking my woody then pound away in her p uddy and a ss ..........NOT happening even if offered 100,000 G's my hard on would disappear in less than a second

because she is ugly inside against the working class americans

rather go get a $50 prostitute for quickie sex but they are gone now all thats left is druggies skunk pussy as dinero said in taxi driver