Originally posted on 02/04/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
If I’ve p----ed you off, I’m sorry,” Rogan said in an Instagram video, while also thanking listeners who have enjoyed his podcast. He said he would “try harder to get people with differing opinions on right afterward” and “do my best to make sure I have researched these topics, the controversial ones in particular, and have all the pertinent facts at hand before I discuss them.”

He admits to not researching his stuff nor having all the pertinent facts at hand. Busted!
no he didn't admit that actually. Not at all.

He has always been consistent to this fact. He has conversations with people. He gets things wrong as do all of us from to time to time. If he does get something wrong, he corrects it and admits it. This is why he is so popular.

Like he said in his video about Spotify and the controversy. A few months ago if you said if you are vaccinated you can still get the virus and spread the virus, you would be banned on social media. If you said masks don't work, you'd be banned but now its repeated all over the internet including constantly on CNN. If you said last year that you think the virus came from a lab in China, you'd be banned. And like he said also, he doesn't know if any of those things are true because he's not a doctor but talking about it is what's commonly known as free speech.

If you are against Joe Rogan, you are in fact against free speech. Its really that simple.