Originally posted on 07/21/2021:

I dont know vitterd or anything about him really, but it seems his behavior is genuinely odd and puzzling. There's no doubt the guy has trolls who badger constantly. That's very evident. It's pretty clear that he has a winning thread (absolutely not the only winning thread in SBR history, but still a nice result thus far and better than most do here), but something just seems a little off. Not sure what it is. I think he likes to project superiority over others based on aspects of life that no one can really confirm are true...except for that he exists and is a real person. I don't know, most people I know who are successful in life are humble and grind in private to get to where they're at. They don't need to constantly try to convince strangers it's true via an online forum. I believe he has a family and a job and a house and all that, sure, that's not outrageous, but I have that too...does anyone really care? If you're happy with your life and where you're at just enjoy it and keep working hard. Over 50k posts in less than 4 years is odd for sure, that's morino territory. And especially for someone who claims as much success as vitterd.I guess it's just odd to me that someone so successful and prosperous with a family and a career can truly find time.ro argue with strangers and trolls daily and post almost 40 times a day...every day...about mostly utter nonsense. Seems like it would be hard to find time to do both or even care about the latter at all.