Originally posted on 03/29/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
Dante what exactly is your end game on this shit? You post non stop about how bad Trump is. You really think you gonna change some posters mind on this site about what you have to say? You talking maybe 300 posters if that total on the site..maybe another 20 that read about politics. You seem to be just wasting your time. You must have better things to do with your life. Guy put your energy into something productive. You are part of the problem in the world all talk with nothing to show for it
I got an idea, a novel idea. don't give a shit concerning people and their endgame, and don't give a shit concerning "how bad Trump is", and don't give a shit concerning changing people's minds"

but

for some reason the info I am posting annoys you. here is my novel idea, I will print what I like to print whenever I want to, and you can comment on it, ignore it, or do with it as you please.

I am the problem, I don't think so. I am not the president of the USA who lies every time he opens his mouth/tweets. I think he might be a bigger problem than me. and if you need some more proof check out this.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/polit...&nsid=95812081

your president lies to you every second of every day and I am part of the problem. I have done my good deed if I annoy people like you. If you deep down somewhere in your soul know every comment I make is a fact and that seems to annoy you. Why is that. Again my friend
believe it, don't believe it doesn't matter. if I can't change your mind that doesn't matter either--vote again for a criminal, liar, and incompetent.