Originally posted on 05/29/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
Lol. A Democracy Now video. That is about as ignorant as it gets.

Retards like you believe the estate tax is a source of revenue for the govt, mainly states. No reputable person believes that. It is just another way to take money away from people. The services this tax is justified to pay for have already been paid for in taxes. Most dead people don't use many govt services. I know it doesn't stand up to Democracy Now, sistahvegan, CNN, the guy living in his mothers basement at age 45 YouTube video guy and the rest of the fictional sources you post as factual, there is a publication called Forbes you might not know about. I know you aren't familiar with objective sources who draw their conclusions based on facts and responsible opinion based on those facts, but they have a realistic article on the estate tax. They call it the closest thing to robbery allowed by law. It is utterly ridiculous. I would tell you to look it up but we both know you aren't smart enough or even care what the truth is.

I am not rich nor do I support all the benefits that rich people get. However, that does not mean that I support a tax that ONLY is applied to them. Under the current laws the money is all legal. Unless illegally obtained the govt has no right to subject that money to another tax and use the public good as a BS excuse. Most reputable financial experts agree. Too bad you don't know what that means. This is not even fair. I somehow underestimated your stupidity again. Once again you stepped up to the plate and proved what a retard you really are. Have fun in dreamland. Although it is enjoyable to make you look like the fool you are every post, the ease of it has become boring.
I somewhat agree with repealing the estate tax bullshit, but those receiving the estate didn't pay taxes on that
money and is like hitting the lottery that needs taxed according to those who look for creative ways to get
your money. As Knicks said, it's 5m and above. Those that are recieving, get 5m in free money. So why repeal it?

If you aren't a recipient or a giver, why are you calling knicks all those names? You get a kick out of belittling
someone on the internet like a 10 yo? MAGA? Making Assholes Great Again?