Originally posted on 01/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
The only sick burial, was the 29k burial I handed you Tripe.
To the surprise of nobody

If you were just a tiny bit smarter, you'd realize that regardless of how often you talk about winning a bet, it doesn't prove much besides you believing you're a much weaker player than I

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
How can you retire at your age if you are not a millionaire? I'm figuring I need at least $2M for my wife and I with a plan shooting for $3M combined by 62. The world isn't going to get any cheaper.
Apparently all you have to do is pretend "retirement" means living slightly above poverty level with various low-income subsidies, instead of what most people would considered comfortably retired

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
I feel like we are all in 5th grade and its cool to pick on one kid.

calm the fukk down.

it is ok to pick on everyone and I recommend it, but no reason to bring real life into it.

we should all be here to help each other and entertainment.

no reason to go a next step to hurt someone. that is too far

lets take jabs only
Meh, guy pretty much begged for it by mocking people who aren't "retired" like him. When you make a habit of that but actually live in a dump scamming subsidies in real life, of course the truth is gonna come out (well, at least if you were previously dumb enough to be involved with a scam book and gave people motivation to dig in your personal life)

Besides, bobbo's already proven he can take the worst the forum can throw at him. He doesn't seem bright enough to realize the beating he's taken, so no harm done. Honestly, after life has buried him this hard, a bunch of random guys poking holes in his lil fantasy world isn't even a jab