Originally posted on 01/14/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Many different kinds of ATM's, some with different ways to use them/security procedures.
You hit the nail on the head. There are different kinds of ATMs with differing fees, limits and procedures. This article is a little dated but it gives some great information as well as youtube videos for each ATM http://coinatmradar.com/blog/how-to-...h-bitcoin-atm/

Ted did a nice job of spelling out one of the easiest ways to receive bitcoins going from your book to blockchain.info to Coinbase to Bank. Circle works in the exact same way as Coinbase. One other method that I use a lot is through localbitcoins.com since there are so many different methods to transfer funds.

Some other posters above talked about Coinbase banning your account. Coinbase and Circle were both banning accounts without asking questions out of fear from illegal use such as gambling. Coinbase/Circle have now changed up and they will ask questions before any type of banning.

They just do it for legal reasons. You don't have to be specific with your answers to Coinbase/Circle, but if you don't answer, most likely you'll get banned. Just state that you invest, trade or buy and sell computer equipment, etc. and they won't ban you. I wouldn't give out exact details but just a general answer. As far as I know, after you answer, Coinbase/Circle will leave you alone and not ask further questions.

It seems with Coinbase/Circle, they aren't so much concerned with the amount of the transfers, it's the frequency that causes a red flag.