Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Future holiday

Sometime in the not-to-distant future, January 7th will be declared an annual holiday in Northeast Ohio. On that date in 2015, the Cavs gave up one high first round pick and Waiters for Mozgov, J R Smith, & Shumpert. The trade will be spoken about only in hushed reverence and will go down in Cleveland sports history as the moment the city of Cleveland became an international sensation and the destination for the beautiful, the rich, and the greatest. It’s been such a transformative deal that it also has the potential to make the Indians the World Series champions and the Browns Super Bowl winners. I didn’t think I’d live long enough to see the day.

BOL

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Holiday?

okay........

on a more serious, public-service related announcement: the guy in the video above is the poster boy for needing to learn to monitor your ecstacy intake while partying......

Overdo it, you'll still be rollin' your gay ass off all alone back in your home at 8:30 the next morning, making videos of yourself you think look good b/c of your overly euphoric state of mind.............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-27-15 at 09:26 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly