Originally posted on 07/17/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
1. Too late -- I always unzip my pants when watchin your vids, JoJo... so, saying not to do it 25 seconds in is kinda tardy & silly. Hell, by 25 seconds I'm usually already squir... er, ahem, well yes... moving on.

2. Centaur, I recently said in a post Loshak didn't have a trace of Y chromosome and that Lou could be the proverbial "missing link". While all that is true (don't hate the messenger, hate the genetic anthropologists), today's video conclusively proves the real word of the day is... *drumroll*...: VENGEFUL

Let's just be glad the word of the day isn't based on Loshak's anatomical deficiencies, otherwise we'd have words of the day based on his hair & johnson and we'd hear JoJo say words like "MISSING" & "MINISCULE".

3. Speakin of frauds: Our very own lil Miss JoJo is one. Says I'm a samsncharge ghost, centaur is mikejamm, autodonk is billyloco, etc... all while knowing perfectly well she's lying through her purdy lil mouth.

No dealio tho... cuz the next time she lies bout me I'll shut that purdy lil mouth of hers with a 9" gobstopper

4. bobbywaves -- at the very least, a poker fraud (could be even worse fraud based on final findings of darkhat investigations, Chris Christie & Edward Snowden)

Bite is on fire.

Slaying posters daily.