Login Search

Women man, i tell ya.

Last Post

Default Women man, i tell ya.

So this fukking slut shows up to my house asking if one of my friends can take a look at her house and offer her a paining quot. Fine shes a friend, so no problem. A little while later she leaves, i go to leave my house and i back up 2 feet and hear this penetrating crunch. Well i will be fukked. she is right behind me in her tiny car i could not see. The reason it took her so long to leave is because her blow box was being a son of a bitch. Anyway i have a big truck and pretty much ran her car over. So now it is going to cost me thousands of dollars because this dumb hoeee decided to show up at my house un announced to ask me a dumb fukking questions.

Not one accident in my life at age 29. and the first one is in my own drive way moving my truck two feet. Im raging. Sorry for the rant.

Oh ya and i use to bone her, and sex does not make up for this shit, shes not that good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Curious how you didn't see her behind you...I get it when you're in the truck but when you walked to the truck you didn't see anything? Maybe coming out of the garage
I've been getting into a bad habit doing this lately... backing out my driveway from my garage. Sometimes you just don't expect anyone to be there. But... you're suppose to look around. Bad bad bad habit.