Login Search

Let what happened to anthony of Opie and Anthony fame be a lesson to all of you...

Last Post

Why do you imagine a racial rant being on SBR is likely to save you if an employer saw it?

If they don't want someone that thinks or talks like that representing them I doubt they'd care if it was written on twitter, SBR or toilet paper.

A lot of people talk like freedom of speech is a right that comes with no responsibility.

Hope he gets hired soon at double the pay.

What does it say about a company who is fine with all the other funny shitt these guys do that is 'shocking' and yet he gets physically assaulted and is fired for hurting someone's feelings. Ironically you KNOW after about punch 5 or 6...if he'd simply thrown her ghetto ass to the concrete to break it up...he'd have been beaten by the surrounding animals who I'm sure would have whipped out phones to video it yelling "world starrrr world starrrr'" and posted that part. And then once he pulled his firearm THAT point while being curbed by multiple assailants....and fired once....Eric Holder would charge him with a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
Just a question optional how would an employer know it was you? Isn't it why we have handles instead our real names.... Happy 4th
I dunno. You might forget and leave yourself logged in at work. Or lose your phone and the wrong person finds it. Or piss off the wrong person on SBR who finds out who you are and shops you.

To be able to say offensive stuff I would not want people to know I said isn't the reason I use a handle.

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
Hope he gets hired soon at double the pay.

What does it say about a company who is fine with all the other funny shitt these guys do that is 'shocking' and yet he gets physically assaulted and is fired for hurting someone's feelings. Ironically you KNOW after about punch 5 or 6...if he'd simply thrown her ghetto ass to the concrete to break it up...he'd have been beaten by the surrounding animals who I'm sure would have whipped out phones to video it yelling "world starrrr world starrrr'" and posted that part. And then once he pulled his firearm THAT point while being curbed by multiple assailants....and fired once....Eric Holder would charge him with a hate crime.
Agree.

It reflects on the company if they look like they are unfair or have double standards too.

Guy is perving women in NY.

Gets called out.

Gets slapped around for being a perv.

Goes on a schoolboy rant on twitter using racially provocative language.

Guy gets canned.

Now I'm not the biggest fan of the Opie and Anthony show, but Cumia has a history of doing some A-hole things to blacks. It's out there and Sirius knew about it before the hired him. It's odd they didn't suspend him; but when you push the envelope like Cumia does, you're going to be in and out of jobs.

Does Opie stick around?