Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19402356'>posted</a> on 08/17/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
I am not racist....I am simply observing the vast majority and asking a question of what this country will look like in the future....will the blacks wake the fuk up and realize no one feels sorry for them bc their ancestors picked cotton and didnt get paid the 1 cent an hour or whatever they should've 200 years ago or will they continue down their current path of ignoring the teacher at school in order to focus on their future career in gangsta rap/pointless insane crimes for no gain with absolutely zero thought (hey that guy outside my front door prolly has 20 bucks on him I'll go shoot him....they'll never figure it out and itll be a free 20 for me!)/welfare abuse/prison

It is amazing that the current system only deters one group from having kids....intelligent whites...as they are the only group that actually feels the need to USE THEIR OWN MONEY TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN FUKIN KIDS...the rest of this country just head down to welfare to see if they can get everything for free now that they managed to knock up some broke braindead slut...I mean what do they expect me to do go get a job and only have kids if I can afford to feed/clothe/house them....THATS CRAZY *****!

Who built the current system?

The only thing white people as a race hate more than visible minorities is themselves. Fraught with fear and anxiety of those who do not bear their likeness.

"The only thing to fear is fear itself." Quoted from several fearless men of all race.

This thread is rife with fear.