TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Alec Baldwin THE PERFECT LIBERAL!!! Hate, hate, HATE especially Homosexuals!!

Alec Baldwin -- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral. The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false. Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before -- tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen." Baldwin continued, "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

More Bigoted

• Alec Baldwin
      78%

• Paula Deen
      22%

Total Votes: 69,848 *Poll Results

Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you u

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boycott his cooking show!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You know what I hate canteen boy? Underpants.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/18883

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Alec Baldwin -- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.
    Why would you care? You hate gays anyway. You should actually be on his side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon, cecil127, and dante1

TheRifleman

Anderson Cooper: 'Why Does Alec Baldwin Get a Pass Using Gay Slurs?' Conservative 'Would Be Vilified'

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-10-16 at 03:54 PM. Reason: image does not work

TheRifleman

For the record, here are some of the homophobic comments Baldwin tweeted Thursday that would have likely ended the career of any conservative media member:

TheRifleman

The media doesn't understand the meaning of the word homophobic. The actual definition is a fear of homosexuals. I don't fear homosexuals, I just disagree with that lifestyle choice. Don't tell me it's not a choice, and you're "born that way" because you're not. Identical twins that are separated and adopted out separately have identical DNA, yet sometimes one turns into a homosexual and the other doesn't. This even happens sometimes when they are raised together. Homosexuality happens because of experiences in life and choices made by the individual.

Why does the left get away with saying anti homosexual things and the right doesn't? Because the left wants the homosexual votes, so they pander to them. Conservatives don't. The republicans (note I didn't say conservatives) are starting to pander to them also, even though they're a small % of the population. Republicans, even if they try to pander to these leftist groups, will never get their respect or their votes.

They will only lose conservative votes.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 404

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Why would you care? You hate gays anyway. You should actually be on his side.

Always inconsistent, always stupid, always on the wrong side, always RIFLE. He may very well be the dumbest ever in any forum ever in the entire universe. I can just imagine aliens somewhere in another universe saying...hey did you ever get a load of that rifle guy, have you ever read anything dumber than the shit he posts, day after day... Yeah, even aliens realize the truth about the RIFLE, the one and only rifle, dumb as a pile of shit.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

The media doesn't understand the meaning of the word homophobic. The actual definition is a fear of homosexuals. I don't fear homosexuals, I just disagree with that lifestyle choice. Don't tell me it's not a choice, and you're "born that way" because you're not. Identical twins that are separated and adopted out separately have identical DNA, yet sometimes one turns into a homosexual and the other doesn't. This even happens sometimes when they are raised together. Homosexuality happens because of experiences in life and choices made by the individual.

Why does the left get away with saying anti homosexual things and the right doesn't? Because the left wants the homosexual votes, so they pander to them. Conservatives don't. The republicans (note I didn't say conservatives) are starting to pander to them also, even though they're a small % of the population. Republicans, even if they try to pander to these leftist groups, will never get their respect or their votes.

You see more proof!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

http://hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articl...-in-twins.html

very much dislike pasting long articles especially if they are science related and difficult for people like rifle to understand, so my suggestion is just read the conclusions. again this idiot is completely wrong. god almighty I wish I could find one of his conclusions that is at least partially correct.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    http://hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articl...-in-twins.html

very much dislike pasting long articles especially if they are science related and difficult for people like rifle to understand, so my suggestion is just read the conclusions. again this idiot is completely wrong. god almighty I wish I could find one of his conclusions that is at least partially correct.
    He's absolutely right. Homosexuality happens because of experiences and choice. Nothing in the world is "born gay" you idiot.

If homosexuality were natural then eventually whole species would be wiped out because of it. Nature doesn't work against itself you moron.

Choice and experiences.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    He's absolutely right. Homosexuality happens because of experiences and choice. Nothing in the world is "born gay" you idiot.

If homosexuality were natural then eventually whole species would be wiped out because of it. Nature doesn't work against itself you moron.

Choice and experiences.

philly we can depend on you to be wrong almost always and against the science of the day, but I realize you pay little heed to science very much like the rifle you guys are allergic to science and medicine and all it has to offer. Yes, philly decades ago people believe what you and rifle believe right now. but the science has advanced and that is no longer the case, do we expect you to understand that. No we do not. And philly the species would not be wiped out because it is a limited problem, you know like some people are born with one thing or another and others are not. Can you understand something that simple. Like the rifle you are quite dim my mr philly.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

isn't it amazing how the uneducated almost always agree with each other? Rifle, claims he has advanced degrees, tell me the odds on this guy even having a HS diploma? they care not about science they are firmly against what almost is universally agreed on by the science of the day. global climate change is a hoax being perpetrated by almost all, the latest research on homosexuality is wrong only what they believe is right--why because they believe it that is why. they need no reason, they need no research, they need no science and if you point out the science they simply keep repeating what they believe.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

philly we can depend on you to be wrong almost always and against the science of the day, but I realize you pay little heed to science very much like the rifle you guys are allergic to science and medicine and all it has to offer. Yes, philly decades ago people believe what you and rifle believe right now. but the science has advanced and that is no longer the case, do we expect you to understand that. No we do not. And philly the species would not be wiped out because it is a limited problem, you know like some people are born with one thing or another and others are not. Can you understand something that simple. Like the rifle you are quite dim my mr philly.
    You are a first class idiot.

It's abundantly clear to me that you have no life experience and form your opinion through books.

Homosexuality is a CHOICE. It is forced upon no one. Either by man or nature.

It is entirely a choice made by the individual.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

or they call names and simply repeat the charge again, like if you keep saying it and printing it naturally it will become true. Philly like the rifle believes in magic, say it enough, scream it loud enough and it will be true. No science needed!

good boy philly you keep writing it, don't worry about doing any research.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

or they call names and simply repeat the charge again, like if you keep saying it and printing it naturally it will become true. Philly like the rifle believes in magic, say it enough, scream it loud enough and it will be true. No science needed!

good boy philly you keep writing it, don't worry about doing any research.
    Prove beyond doubt that homosexuality is natural Dante and not an individual choice.

If you can't then leave SBR forever.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

not beyond a doubt, but more evidence than what you and rifle can muster in the opposite belief-- believe me my friend. I will point you to proof but what good will that do, I have done that before and you and your kind will always have objections. I posted some of the latest science on the subject but you didn't read it. surprised not even a little.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

not beyond a doubt, but more evidence than what you and rifle believe my friend. I will point you to proof but what good will that do, I have done that before and you and your kind will always have objections. I posted some of the latest science on the subject but you didn't read it. surprised not even a little.

You said:

" but the science has advanced and that is no longer the case"

Clearly you have undeniable proof of what you believe. If you didn't you couldn't make a statement like this.

Show the proof or get the fukk out.

In the end, all you will ever be able to show is an opinion, nothing more. A wrong one too.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 06-30-13 at 10:43 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

not beyond a doubt, but more evidence than what you and rifle can muster in the opposite belief-- believe me my friend. I will point you to proof but what good will that do, I have done that before and you and your kind will always have objections. I posted some of the latest science on the subject but you didn't read it. surprised not even a little.
    You said:

"but the science has advanced and that is no longer the case"

Clearly, you have proof of what you believe, otherwise you wouldn't be able to make such a statement.

In the end, all you will ever be able to show is your opinion. A wrong one too.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You said:

" but the science has advanced and that is no longer the case"

Clearly you have undeniable proof of what you believe. If you didn't you couldn't make a statement like this.

In the end, all you will ever be bale to show is an opinion, nothing more.

yes, if you read the research you will discover that the science has advanced and the greater evidence is that this is biological and not a choice. did you read that, no. do you care, no. can anything change your mind, no. that is the difference between your kind and science. science realizes that things might change, more evidence might become available and the science follows the evidence. you and rifle and your kind will have an opinion and die with that opinion no matter what proof comes later. when and if florida is underwater and much of greenland melts, when and if the climate we are witnessing now becomes much worse you will still deny climate change. if the day comes and it will when science proves beyond a doubt that homosexual tendency is nothing but what the science is teaching now you guys will still reject it. people that think simply ignore your type, you always existed and you will always exist.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

yes, if you read the research you will discover that the science has advanced and the greater evidence is that this is biological and not a choice. did you read that, no. do you care, no. can anything change your mind, no. that is the difference between your kind and science. science realizes that things might change, more evidence might become available and the science follows the evidence. you and rifle and your kind will have an opinion and die with that opinion no matter what proof comes later. when and if florida is underwater and much of greenland melts, when and if the climate we are witnessing now becomes much worse you will still deny climate change. if the day comes and it will when science proves beyond a doubt that homosexual tendency is nothing but what the science is teaching now you guys will still reject it. people that think simply ignore your type, you always existed and you will always exist.
    No science has ever proven homosexuality to be biological and not a choice. To even think so is being delusional.

You offer no evidence of anything you say yet you called Rifleman an idiot.

You have nothing more than opinions. They are wrong too.

Who's the idiot now?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

but philly I posted the science in THIS THREAD. so now like most thinking people I must ignore your protestations because that is all they are. have a nice day!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

but philly I posted the science in THIS THREAD. so now like most thinking people I must ignore your protestations because that is all they are. have a nice day!
    I read your post in the thread. It's not proof of anything. It is subjective and opinionated. Not proof.

Surely you can offer something more solid?

Andy117

Prove beyond doubt that homosexuality is natural Dante and not an individual choice.

If you can't then leave SBR forever.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...exual_behavior

Andy117

For the record, here are some of the homophobic comments Baldwin tweeted Thursday that would have likely ended the career of any conservative media member:

Why would you have a problem with what he said? You post things worse than that all the time.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Homos is biological

Good thing there isn't any in my family

ArchieBunker

Transtesticles what a choice heads they want hair pie tales balls across the nose

ArchieBunker

If you don't like then there is seriously something wrong with you