Login Search

Dwight Howrad has 8 kids?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
I honestly never thought Howard would have fallen into that category of NBA player. I always thought of him as being one of the more morally respectable players.
He was a good guy straight out of high school coming from a heavy christian background and going to a prep school in everything but i guess the nightlife lured him in my man has 8 kids by 8 different women unbelievable. Thats why i am surprise hes gonna pass up that 30 million from the lakers cause i bet with all that child support down the line he could use it

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
He was a good guy straight out of high school coming from a heavy christian background and going to a prep school in everything but i guess the nightlife lured him in my man has 8 kids by 8 different women unbelievable. Thats why i am surprise hes gonna pass up that 30 million from the lakers cause i bet with all that child support down the line he could use it
if he signs with Houston or Dallas he will make up most if not all of the money in tax savings. Texas has no state tax, while commiefornia is the highest in the nation for his tax-bracket.

The Lakers are done. They may even bring back the clown, Bynum, they are so desperate.

This is going to be GREAT!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
I honestly never thought Howard would have fallen into that category of NBA player. I always thought of him as being one of the more morally respectable players.
I "respect" him as much as baboon. I think that big dummy is trying to start his own franchise.