I have done a lot bashing about this guy, but I say it because it's true. Well it's time to give this clown the hammer.

All he does is look at line movement and if he see Reverse Line Movement, he feels like that is the sharp play. These kind of people love the sharp/square talk as you know. Every play of his is pretty much reverse line movement, ugly underdog and fade the public. Only time he takes a favorite is if there is RLM and he sees tons of people betting the dog. That is pretty much the only time No Coincidences will pick a favorite.

I have nothing against that. The problem is this clown tells other posters to beware of some plays because of the line movement. All he does is stare at lines. He has NO CLUE why the line moved. But thinks since he sees the line movement, he believe he know what is the right play. If you ask him how much edge he sees in the play, he probably couldn't even calculate the edge since we know he don't have a clue about math. No, looking at line movement and betting RLM doesn't constitute as knowing what you are doing.

Guys for your own good, just don't even pay attention to what he says. He has zero idea what is going on with line movement. He's basically a sheep except he isn't even betting stuff that is +EV. Then again, he probably doesn't even know what EV is nor how to calculate it. You can pretty much say the same thing about lakerboy. All he does is fade the public as well. And you can pretty much prove it with facts.

They posts 1000 plays already and can't even win at the end. 1000 plays would be a sufficient sample. Why? Because they just sheep without a clue of the reasoning for the line movement. Their reasoning is like the underdog will pull an upset but if they don't then no harm at all because they were suppose to lose anyways. Fakerboy pretty much just has one goal. Make his spreadsheet in the positive. If he goes to negative, you know a 25x, 50x or 100x play will come up to chase. Now, there are people who chase, the problem here is lakerboy's betting doesn't even match what he says. He chases 50x, 100x etc like its nothing. So he can't even afford SBR PRO yet preaches pinny lines? Good try kid.