Login Search

Issue with withdrawal - second account

Last Post

Default Issue with withdrawal - second account

Hi guys

After my Stan James account got shut down a friend agreed to set me up an account for me to bet. This has lasted and now I'm trying to make a withdrawal and have encountered problems.

When we set up the second account we verified his ID before placing a bet with with verification's department, enquired do you need to also verify the address and was told no so thought nothing more of it.

All in all i deposited approx 3k and now there is 3.5k in the account.

They have now asked me to verify the ID again, as well as an address document before processing a withdrawal. The issue is my friend and I since have had a big falling out so I can't ask him for ID again or address documents, so have no way of doing this.

If I be straight up and admit to operating a multiple account what are their standard obligations and procedures? I'm very much hoping they have to return the deposits I made at least and have no legal standing to keep all the money.

If anyone could plz advise

Thanks

Don

if there is no chance of getting the documents from your former friend you can tell them about your situation but I am pretty sure there is a big chance they will close the account - by the way, how will you receive the money if they decide to send back your deposits?

For sure I expect them to close the account if I admitted that and I think it's my only option really. I deposited through moneybookers that is linked to my account so I'm safe to receive funds if I got them.

I'm wondering if they are able to flat out keep all my money though after admitting this and not being able to verify the account.

Well, firstly I certainly wouldn't be telling Stan about it. You'll never see your money that way!

Pretty simple solution really.

I'd be finding some big dogs to back with the intention of losing it all at Stan's whilst picking it up at Betfair (or Betdaq, Matchbook) by laying them there.

Might cost you a little in juice but better than kissing it all goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Well, firstly I certainly wouldn't be telling Stan about it. You'll never see your money that way!

I'd be finding some big dogs to back with the intention of losing it all at Stan's whilst picking it up at Betfair (or Betdaq, Matchbook) by laying them there.

maybe he should have bet on Serena to win today

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

Think for a minute, if you can guarantee you can move the money like this, you'd be better off just placing the other sides of this bet at betfair and racking up all these easy wins, and taking a risk to get the money out properly the other side.

But, you have a decent chance of losing your real money and adding on to your account where your funds in jeopardy. It's a terrible plan.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Think for a minute, if you can guarantee you can move the money like this, you'd be better off just placing the other sides of this bet at betfair and racking up all these easy wins, and taking a risk to get the money out properly the other side.

But, you have a decent chance of losing your real money and adding on to your account where your funds in jeopardy. It's a terrible plan.
Sure, there's always the chance that you will land a longshot winner.
No real problem at all.
Ok, so you manage to land a longshot winner and increase your balance at Stan's.
I can guarantee that if you keep at it backing big dogs for as much as you can you WILL blow your bank before too long.

to B - Sorry I can't reply as I don't have 40 posts to PM

I think I know where you're going with this. I still have the old driving license scan. It was originally accepted even though it was out of date by a month at the time but how they reckon it's not anymore, so that is a problem. I think if I had a 'valid' ID scan I could say to them I no longer live at that house so can't verify ID and they would have to accept that. You can reply by PM again if you have any thoughts on this. Thanks mate.

By the sounds of it from you guys, admitting the second account is not the way to go forward. I may have to go with Hareeba's plan, although I don't have much spare capital to deposit on Betfair so it would be a long, winding and unprofitable juice road to success, but may be my only option.

Thanks guys and if anyone else has any thoughts on this I would be happy to hear them

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
I am pretty sure I saw a thread here a while ago about a guy who found himself having a huge amount of money stuck in a book because he bet on the wrong big favourite while trying to get his balance out of that book
So he went all out rather than spreading some of his risk?