pappp21
    pappp21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Problems with bet365.com

This my story with Bet365.com, i opened an account in april i think , and deposited 1000euros, and I made it to 2500 when they limited me, I kept playing with this silly limits and made it to 4500euros, and then i was not able to login to my account anymore, when i asked whats the problem they said they want a picture me holding an ID card, i send it to them and still were not able to login ,and they said that ID card doesnt fit for them and they want me to hold a passport. Altough I live in european union i dont have a passport and I have to made it. Then finally about 2-3 weeks ago I sent the passport to them but still they dont open my account. Because meanwhile moneybookers (skrill) has terminated my account and I made deposit using moneybookers. Bet365 said that they want a proof ,that my skrill account is terminated and they contacted with Skrill its now like 12 days ago and every time I ask it from them , I got a same anserw, Skrill is not anserwing. Today I sent them an email that skrilled sent it to me when they closed my account and after that bet365 asked from me , that 4 digit security code you got by post when you open your account, ofcourse i havent got that leather, now they send it again and i have to wait more weeks. It looks everything very suspicious from bet365. I have sent them copy of my id card, copy of my passport, copy of my utiliti bill, me holding id card copy, me holding passport copy. It looks like they dont want to withdraw my money. Does anyone now what to do next, because Im sure if i finally got that postal leater they will continue ruining me with skrill?

damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are you from?

pappp21

estonia

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by pappp21 View Post
    estonia
    enough said.
    If you didn't come from such a country known to be scammers you would not have this problem.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Estonia rules
    Nomme Kalju

pappp21

I havent done anything wrong, I havent made any large bets , maximum 100-200 usd, and very different sports, basketball ,football tennis.
    So there s no point to dealing with, I wont get my money because im estonian?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

You'll get paid don't worry.. 365 is the best (coming from someone who plays with pinnacle now)

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

10.0 you will get paid
    1.07 you wont get paid because the account is not in your name (or they just think its not in your name)

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't like their limits either. Only allowed £8000 on Liverpool @2.25.

Country that no one could point to on a map + moneybookers = scam in the eyes of bet365 (and 99% UK bookmakers).
    1.01 that its a William Hill thread next week.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

that is the big problem in estonia...

XTZ
    XTZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why did Skrill close your account?

pappp21

Account is one my name ,both skrill and bet365. I dont know why skrill closed it, they said security reasons, as I ve read probably that I was logging in my friends place couple of times ,and match with ip adresses maybe, i dont know, i ve read that could be problem. Still waiting the PVC leather from bet365, maybe if i got that, then i will be able to login to my account. I dont understand people are saying that problem is in my country, why they let estonias to make accounts then, i have nt done nothing wrong, except for winning.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pappp21 View Post
    Account is one my name ,both skrill and bet365. I dont know why skrill closed it, they said security reasons, as I ve read probably that I was logging in my friends place couple of times ,and match with ip adresses maybe, i dont know, i ve read that could be problem. Still waiting the PVC leather from bet365, maybe if i got that, then i will be able to login to my account. I dont understand people are saying that problem is in my country, why they let estonias to make accounts then, i have nt done nothing wrong, except for winning.
    if your friends also has a Bet365 account you are in trouble

XTZ
    XTZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Logging in from multiple locations is not a reason to close someone's account although they could temporarily block it and that would be for your own security. They saw something else here. Skrill is not taking 12 days to respond to bet365. They are stalling you here. bet365 obviously thinks that you are not who you say you are but I think even in those cases they tend to give the player the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, the fact that Skrill also had security concerns about you is not helping your case.

pappp21

I m waiting the postal verification leather, and see what they will anserw then. The problems with skrill started from the beginning, they want some utiltity bills and passport copies several times, and I send them all. Funny was that I made one withdrawal from bet365 about 1000usd, and when i tried to withdraw it to my bank account everything was ok , and im waiting and waiting usually it takes in estonia maximum 1 day, and then called to skrill wheres my money, they said ,we send it back to bet365.com, I ask why? they said security reasons ,and after that soon I got an email that your account is closed. And one other thing , the account was also closed before and bet365 talked with them , and they opened it and send me an email , we open your account so you can withdraw your money from bet365.com , and when I did that happened what i wrote above.

el dinero
    el dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skrill wanted passport copies? That doesn´t sound right at all.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 will take their time paying almost all new customers. SOP for them. If you signed in from the same IP address as a friend who also has an account with them you could be in for a rocky road. SBR seems to have a cozy relationship now with Bet365--if u think u can explain everything--file a complaint with SBR and let them look into it.

pappp21

ok dont write here anymore.

pappp21

Lauren C Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?
    krete pappel hi
    krete pappel i have a question about my account
    krete pappel why did you withdraw last week to my skrill acoount?
    I havent ordered that
    Lauren C I am happy to look into this for you. Can I take your four digit security number please Krete Pappel?
    krete pappel xxxx
    Lauren C Thank you.
    Lauren C Are you okay to hold for a moment?
    krete pappel ok
    Lauren C You will need to contact Skrill regarding this.
    krete pappel but you have sent it
    krete pappel why that amount?'
    why not all amount?
    Lauren C We have withdrawn your initial deposit amount.
    Lauren C You will now need to contact Skrill.
    krete pappel ok, but what about all the other money?
    krete pappel can you withdrawn it too?
    Lauren C I can request this for you.
    krete pappel yes please do that
    Lauren C Your withdrawal has been processed.
    krete pappel what was the exact amount?
    Lauren C $2,146.10
    krete pappel and its been now sent to skrill?
    Lauren C That is correct.
    krete pappel and i dont have anymore money in bet365?
    Lauren C That is correct.
    krete pappel can i login now my bet365 account or it will be still locked?
    Lauren C Your account will remain suspended.
    Lauren C Are you okay to hold while I speak with another department please?
    krete pappel okey I wait
    Lauren C I am unsure as to whether we can process the withdrawal of $2,146.10
    krete pappel why?
    Lauren C I am looking into this now.
    krete pappel how could you processed that other amount you sent last week
    Lauren C The remaining $2,146.10 will need to remain frozen on your account.
    krete pappel why?
    Lauren C One moment please.
    Lauren C Thank you for holding.
    Lauren C The Verification and Fraud Department have made the decision that the remaining funds in your account are to remain frozen. There is not option to resolve this.
    krete pappel So i wont get this money back? you just take this 2146 usd to yourself?
    Lauren C The funds will remain locked in your account.
    krete pappel so what does that mean?
    Lauren C The money is locked.
    krete pappel how can i unlock it?
    krete pappel I have sent you all the documents you needed
    Lauren C The funds are locked indefinitely, you will not be able to get the money.
    Lauren C This is a decision has been made by the management of the Verification and Fraud Department.
    Lauren C There is no further information I can provide.
    krete pappel how s that possible
    Lauren C I'm sorry, there is no further information I can provide.
    krete pappel I deposit the money and if i win you will not paying me, hows that possible?
    Lauren C The funds have been locked after a review by our Verification and Fraud Department.
    Lauren C There is no further assistance I can provide.
    krete pappel ok you dont need then the postal verification code?
    Lauren C We will not require your PVC.

Can they do that? that they frozen my money and wont pay it out? Is there point to try do something or the money is finally gone?

NavsPicks

Obviously you did something wrong bet365 doesn't blink at a 2k withdrawal. You got caught move on

pappp21

what did i do wront? i dont understand, I put bets on big leagues, champions league ,euroleague, no lower and spicious leagues. And they dont tell me anything ,why or smt, just saying thats it. Its good to be bookie, if someone wins then we dont pay , if they loose, its also good, no risk for them. I talk with the lawier ,maybe he can do something, or if he says there s no point, then I give up.

NavsPicks

Anyone who pulls the ill talk to a lawyer is a scam . Multi accounts Forsure run along now or file a complaint

pappp21

Fine im a scam then , no help from here. everyones so negative minded. why the hell do i even wrote here

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

pappp21
    Skrill has closed your account because you used the same IP and computer while logging into different accounts. That was your big mistake. I suppose Skrill then contacted bet365 and provided them with the other accounts' details. Unfortunately that information gave them a reason to suspend your account and freeze your winnings due to a multiaccounting as I think.
    Last edited by Winpro; 10-01-13 at 01:49 PM.

bondoc.co
    bondoc.co's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

i hate bet365

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

pappp21 are you sure one of your family members never open a account with the same address.

lakersno1
    lakersno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

can bookies access the MAC address of a computer? if yes, even if he has two IPs, they can catch him...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

I know bet 365 are from stoke and done that part of England people are generally tight with there money but they pay the winnings on time, then they limit the account so you done something wrong papp.

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

dont let them rob you whatever you have done

Why does saying you will use a lawyer mean its a scam?

Its a well known fact that almost ALL uk books, when faced with any court action, and thus very negative publicity in parts of the mainstream press that DONT give into bookies or give a flying fk about them and any advertising cash.. Will pay up. Even if they say they have the "law" on their side.

The only reason most arent taken to court more often is that the majority of ppl cant afford or be arsed especially when faced with their money back OR a much smaller settlement.

If you really want to see what they are like get an account.. lose for a while or even 12 months with mug/regular bets. Then have a month off and come back and bet arbs or sharp lines with them. Regardless of what ppl on here say, arbs are NOT a crime, its just two books having different versions of the odds so if sharp punters play them to guarantee a small win, tough shit on both.

Wait til they restrict you to pennies or shut your account, and email them saying you will be going to see a lawyer and/or consumer affairs and also all the press you can get to listen AND twitter and fb etc until you get at least 50% of the original losses back to your account. And that you will have detailed lists of your transactions from when you lost and then started to win to show them.

Most will go and go until they really think something will happen legally but you will get some back with most if you do actually go and see someone.. See while they think that the law is on their side and to the letter it might be.. Its also about fairness, they cant expect for someone to deposit say 5k and lose it all via 1-500 stakes... and be all nice, and then as soon as the same person starts to get a clue esp on the same stakes.. tell them to penetrate off with no chance of at least getting their money back or close to (and restricting someone who prev bet int he hundreds to 10 or less per bet isnt giving them that chance). Bookies arent charities after all and should not be all one way.

And that goes for arbers, exchangers or anything. Even betting downright bad/wrong lines that are just an error.. Some judges would say that bookies should be like shops, if you advertise something to sell at that line then you sell at that line to them who purchased it (not sure i agree there but not my point) before any changes as some shops have to do.

Even using multiple log ins, its just part of the game, and if a book doesnt have in its T+Cs that you cant have multiple accounts (they let high rollers do this), or you arent allowed to log onto a pc or any communicator other than the one you opened on, then even if you use a pc that has been used by what they would call cheats... If you win, they owe you the money. Simple.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Country that no one could point to on a map
    Mate,it is your own problem if you don't know where Estonia is.I guess you have heard about Skype,but i really doubt you know that Skype is estonian.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

bet365 is good but if they have evidence that you are doing fraud... just sorry...