yes, my margarita machine is at the bottom of the pool again, and along with it, on Long Ron Jeremy's advice, the laptop that's been disconnected by SBR in two of my three tourneys is down there with it.... (I may let the pool totally go, grow over with weeds and algea, and have the marg machine/laptop form some sort of reef for minnows, waterbugs, and the occasional turtle.....)

I wish I had video of The Qway tossing it into the pool last night after going pure "autodonk on tilt" --some on the rail have noted that as of late -- after printing out and reviewing the nightly standings, and seeing his beloved confeds 16 points out of the lead..... but since I don't have that video, B-Qway wanted me to upload this classic of us down in Mexico, when some one night stand he shagged showed up later in the day, apparently demanding money for the tryst she had with my little chimp.... (it was classic when some dude with a De Niro type voice yelled out, "He's a chimp, for chrissakes, he doesn't understand english!!!! He lacks the understanding necessary to negotiate for sex!!!")

That was only said to give Qway time to head to the hills (literally), as did I, since I videotaped the sexual encounter the night before (and got in on some of the action, "john 'buttman' stagliano" style) and she'd have recognized me....

but nevertheless, here's how some members of our entourage handled B-Qway's ho: