FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Best site for horse racing info?

Maybe you guys can help as well.. I want to go into this thing feeling like I did a little bit of research.

Do you guys have any good websites/forums for good horse racing capping? I want to find out who the closing horses are, who starts off fast, what the previous races before the derby are and how long there tracks were compared to the derby.

Thanks!

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19122

Well, I'd say most of the places on the internet charge for past performance info but there are some threads here in this forum that have some of the data you are seeking.

To answer your question, timeformUS.com - drf.com - brisnet.com are some sites where you can get past performance data. Some sites have free videos where guys will give their opinions on upcoming races....

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Well, I'd say most of the places on the internet charge for past performance info but there are some threads here in this forum that have some of the data you are seeking.

To answer your question, timeformUS.com - drf.com - brisnet.com are some sites where you can get past performance data. Some sites have free videos where guys will give their opinions on upcoming races....
    Thats what ive been finding...most are pay sites

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Tons of info here on this forum that should answer anything specific you are looking for...Blogs all over the place that have a tons of stuff for free too.

Any specific questions guys on here can answer

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

begins and ends with bloodhorse

also paceadvantage