DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Cheating jockey is caught using secret device to give horse painful electric shocks

'Cheating' jockey is caught in finish line photo: Winning rider who 'used secret device to give horse painful electric shocks' exposed

Roman Chapa, 43, of Big Spring, Texas, was photographed with what officials say is a prohibited electric device used to shock the horse

The jockey claimed the image was Photoshopped and claimed 'someone was trying to frame him'

Chapa was suspended and fined in 1994 as an apprentice for using a nail

He was also suspended in 2007 for using an electric device

A Peta investigation caught a trainer talking about Chapa's use of an electric device in 2014

Chapa also faces a felony charge and a warrant was issued for his arrest on Tuesday, as of Thursday morning he remained at large

Full details here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ine-photo.html

Name:  2527B18400000578-2930862-Photo_finish_The_photo_magnified_to_show_detail_shot_by_Jack_Coa-m-48_1.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  32.2 KB

rammy98
    rammy98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I can't believe this POS was allowed to race after years of inflicting pain on animals. If buzzing a horse once before, striking a horse on its face with a whip and beating a dog with a strap does not qualify as animal abuse I'm not sure what does. Hope they catch thus loser soon.

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by rammy98 View Post
    I can't believe this POS was allowed to race after years of inflicting pain on animals. If buzzing a horse once before, striking a horse on its face with a whip and beating a dog with a strap does not qualify as animal abuse I'm not sure what does. Hope they catch thus loser soon.
    For a little laugh..

rammy98
    rammy98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by DCTrue View Post
    For a little laugh..

thanks for sharing this link i needed this laugh