Login Search

Anyone having trouble getting paid by GTbets (B-Rated) lately????

Last Post

I want to give them another day to make things right before posting detailed imformation. Just want to know if anyone has been waiting several weeks for a payout?? Any legit replies and help is greatly appreciated! I will give full details if GTbets doesn't pay.
Last edited by Courtesywipe; 08-16-13 at 04:08 AM.

I used to be one of GTBETS supporters, but since my first payout with them and a conversation with their manager, i changed my mind/heart. I take more caution on this book. They paid me, but the manager accident spitted out some words that make me think twice about them. Now all my hard earned $$ are giving out to Heritages (multiple smooth payouts) and Youwager (multiple smooth payouts but fees is a bi*ch)

Gtbets has contacted me by phone. I requested a payout for over 2k nearly 4 weeks ago. Each day I would phone/email them searching for updates on my delayed payout situation and would be given different reasons for the delayed payments. I was told the resolution would be solved the following day, but the following day would come and and the funds were obviously not there. This happened day after day. I stayed in regular email communications with them daily and would receive reply emails stating a variety of reasons. The only person there who has been helpful and understanding is "jenny". It is extremely hard for me to post this type of information here on SBR as I have a been a huge supporter of this brand and now I look like a dope. The phone call I got today (which I am happy that they did decide to contact me via phone, versus email which was previously the way of communicating with me.). The new plan is to discontinue the payout request from the current processor and switch to a secondary processor which adds an additional payout time of another 10-12 days, (7 business days). In the end if this payment does end up actually happening..... I would have waited a total of well over a month and half to be paid.

SBR, thanks for paying attention to this issue and I will file a complaint with SBR if another Gtbets promise is broken and the funds fail to arrive again. I still think Gtbets customer service is above average, bonuses above average, site software above average, deposit methods above average..... Payouts were lighting fast and above average and I hope this is an isolated incident and things return to normal with their payout system because it truly is a great place to play for us American players. I will keep the forum updated on how this next payout alternative they are proposing. Good Luck all with the upcoming football season, let the games begin!

One other question..........Anyone know why Gtbets has stopped sending out the newletter the past few Thursdays as they have always done in the past and the fact that the sign up promo has increased from %50 over $150 deposit to now %100 Cash bonuses for all deposits. Are they hurting for cash? Not sure.... just kinda weird that this things are coupled with no paying customers.

I still get the newsletter. They recently had a $10 freebet promo on the LA Dodgers/Rays game. I received the newsletter yesterday as well. I wouldnt say they are hurting for money because I've offered to deposit but they only offer me the standard 15%. I think a proceed with caution tag is needed for them but that would be almost all of the books that are US facing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Good luck, hope you get paid. When I filed my complaint on GT Bets stealing 3k, I wasn't helped.
I am also thinking of depositing there as a new player, although I'll of course have my eye on this thread first. Bobby, please tell us what happened with your 3K. SBR, please tell us whether it is true that, as Bobby appears to contend, GTBets stole 3K from him and you were unwilling or unable to help him. I think it's important to hear both sides of this, guys please speak up!

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
I still get the newsletter. They recently had a $10 freebet promo on the LA Dodgers/Rays game. I received the newsletter yesterday as well. I wouldnt say they are hurting for money because I've offered to deposit but they only offer me the standard 15%. I think a proceed with caution tag is needed for them but that would be almost all of the books that are US facing.
Interesting. Maybe they have taken me off the newsletter list. Not sure why because I have been very understanding up until this point. It cant be because I am up money on them. Even with this payout that they are not paying me I am still down a fair amount of money with them. Oh well.