Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Hello all. New forum user here. I have used WSEX almost from the beginning. Must be 15 years or so, back to just after they were featured in the WSJ and I think it was Sports Illustrated. Tried a few other books over the years but always went back to WSEX.

Recently been a little concerned about the slow payouts, last one requested in mid August took about 6 weeks. It was also strange as I had requested a Courier check but instead got the payout via a **. I actually called them a week or so before receiving the tracking info on the **.

Payouts seem to have been slow thru all of 2009. I'm not a BIG player, payouts are usually in the $1000 range, although many have been higher. I have one open withdrawal request made on Sept. 28. I usually have just one payout pending at a time. But account balance is getting uncomfortably (??) high and I am a little concerned after reading all of your posts.

Hope WSEX can get their act together. I do like the theory that they might have lost what must be a huge float in the "meltdown".

Thanx

From WSEX RE: Moneybookers

We are only allowing people to withdraw via moneybookers if that is how they deposited.

They are not allowing people to circumvent the spirit of that rule. If they are trying to withdraw several thousand that they deposited via credit card or other means, they do not become moneybooker eligible by depositing $50 via moneybookers.

From WSEX RE: Moneybookers

WSEX is only allowing people to withdraw via moneybookers if that is how they deposited.

They are not allowing people to circumvent the spirit of that rule. If they are trying to withdraw several thousand that they deposited via credit card or other means, they do not become moneybooker eligible by depositing $50 via moneybookers.

I dont have a problem with that rule (i.e. "allowing people to withdraw via moneybookers only if that is how they deposited") ... however, if I deposited via Neteller and that metod has been down for over a year then surely they should allow any other method (including Moneybooker and/or transfer to Matchbook) to effect payment asap... after all Neteller being down for so long is totally unacceptable ...

I must say that I really do not believe them that Neteller has been down... it is back to basics - perhapds they are not broke YET, but they are not very liquid at all.

I haven't check this thread in a couple months. I'm sorry to see the problems continue. I was optimistic a few months ago when SBR member "WSEX" came here to tell us things have turned around and the payouts would begin going more smoothly. Has he been around lately????

My only reason for posting at this time is to say THANKS to Joshw for all the help. Also, thanks to SBR for allowing him to devote what seems to be most of his working hours to dealing with this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by briank101 View Post
I tried transferring 2500 to matchbook this morning, and here was the reply I got:

Thanks for contacting World Sports Exchange. Please note that as per new
rules and regulation customer who funds their account via Credit Card,
** or ** is not eligible to receive Sports Book
transfers. Your Sports Book transfer has been declined.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat
option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron
Accounts Dept
World Sports Exchange
1-888-671-3253
1-268-480-3888

Sad
wait, is this correct?? you cannot do book to book transfers anymore if you deposit via ** and **?? that makes no sense, for u.s customers, cc, **, and ** are pretty much the only ways to deposit. so they're basically cutting all u.s customers out of book to book transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
i just got done emailing WSEX. it has been a month since i asked for my last withdrawl on 9/07, thru regular mail. and i wanted to know if the check was in the mail yet.

Dear Sir,

I have reviewed your account and the check in question are currently
still in processing, we are still experiencing some delays at this time
that will prevent you from receiving your payouts in a timely manner,
however despite the lateness, your funds will be sent to you. Please allow
us some more time. We are still awaiting tracking numbers for these
packages from the bank.

We do apologize for the inconvenience which has been caused

i emailed them back asking to be compensated for all the delays in my last few withdrawls from them. i am also going to ask for another check. also will send josh the information on the check that i am waiting on for a month. i thought or was hoping that the issues they were having was over----to bad they are still having these processing problems.
asked for another check today. hope this does not take longer than 3 or 4 weeks by regular mail. still waiting on the last withdraw from 09/07. asked josh to help with 09/07 withdrawl. has help a lot in the past with WSEX.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
If the consensus is WSEX is looking as if they are on their way down. Why do they continue to "update" the website and continue the live betting? Maybe i'm looking too much into it, but it seems odd. I guess the real back-breaker is the slow or no payouts. Perhaps they are just using that as a front to make it like they are still kicking...

As long as there is hope they will continue - but in my view the damage to their reputation is at a point of no return and I IMO they will not survive to see the 2010 World Cup.