Login Search

anybody else think this Russian league game is fishy?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bolek View Post
Ya it didn't happen but still had money on draw as well as had ht/ft 2-1..... Zenith half and krasno full .... @ 3300 put $35 on it. Next time ....Russian league good way for the 2/1 picks ht/ft for those who like to play 2/1 or 1/2
Thanks Bolek it looked like you were going to get that draw and me a moneyline loss...feel like I got real lucky there for sure

The teams are just not playing well with a lead. Happens all the time in NBA, do you call NBA fishy as well ? Anyway, gambling and match-fixing is no longer a huge problem; now that gambling is illegal and even very bad players are making loads of money (see Hulk et al.). Stop blaming your losses on match-fixing, LOL.

You know what I think is fixed: confed cup. Lost quite a bit there, must be fixed.

couldnt have said it better myself frutal...if i were to believe sbr every 2nd football match kicking off around the world is fixed, zenit didnt even lose...but are you really referring to hulk as a "very bad player" lol maybe not world super clubs worthy and obviously didn't have the best season of last but c'mon im certain you know he is a class above most from the middle to lower european leagues....if the guy just improved his decision making and learnt when to give up the ball and when to go himself he'd easily carve up most teams, he just needs the right coaches and managers to get him to realise this

While I didn't bet on any Russian games, nor do I watch the Russian League I did see some highlights. On some parts, especially when the goalee would go for blocks, it seemed like it was either fixed or the players didn't care much at all. Even at semi pro level ive seen better GK and defenders. But idk, I am just stating my opinion on what I seen.

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
The teams are just not playing well with a lead. Happens all the time in NBA, do you call NBA fishy as well ? Anyway, gambling and match-fixing is no longer a huge problem; now that gambling is illegal and even very bad players are making loads of money (see Hulk et al.). Stop blaming your losses on match-fixing, LOL.

You know what I think is fixed: confed cup. Lost quite a bit there, must be fixed.
what do u mean by gambling is illegal? You talking about the players not being allowed to bet or country on general? And isn't nba one of the worst for fixing!? Tht ref got caught after he was betting on point spreads, can't recall his name

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
If you guys have time, should read this book called 'Behind the Curtain: Travels in Eastern European Football'. It reveals a lot of different ways that Eastern European clubs used in order to win a football game.
The key is "used to". There might be still some sheenanigans going on between the bottom-feeders. But the 5-6 top clubs are not fixing matches any more. Gambling is now illegal in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
The key is "used to". There might be still some sheenanigans going on between the bottom-feeders. But the 5-6 top clubs are not fixing matches any more. Gambling is now illegal in Russia.
Doesnt have to be done in Russia, Singapore is the hotbed for match-fixing. I agree that teams like Zenit aren't going to be doing it (unless it's to aid them in Europe or something).