Login Search

Police vs pregnant woman

Last Post

Default Police vs pregnant woman

Will there be riots again?

Meh. I doubt anything will come from this one.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (KCTV) - The authorities are investigating an officer-involved shooting that happened in Kansas City, Missouri, on Friday evening and led to a suspect being hospitalized.

Missouri State Highway Patrol is investigating. It is protocol for an outside agency to investigate officer-involved shootings involving the KCPD.

According to MSHP, just before 8 p.m. KCPD officers were following up on a previous dispatch from the Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department.

KCKPD had dispatched over-the-air about an alleged armed carjacking that happened, providing a thorough description and license plate.

KCMO officers then spotted the vehicle with two suspects inside at the parking lot of the Family Dollar near 7th and Prospect.

Two police vehicles with two officers approached the suspect vehicle.

At that point, the male driver ran away northeast and two officers pursued.

The female passenger in the suspect vehicle, identified as 26-year-old Leonna Hale, then got out and fled into the parking lot.

MSHP says that they did locate a suspect’s handgun in the parking lot near the suspect vehicle and 2) that two KCPD officers discharged firearms.

Hale sustained serious injuries and was taken to the hospital. At last check, she was in stable condition.

The male suspect was unharmed and was taken to a local hospital for an unrelated medical issue.

No officers were injured and no citizens were injured during this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
If the person is black the cops empty their guns on her/him. If the person is white and he has already killed 10 other black people the cops negotiate with him to surrender.
Like the NYC Subway Shooter? Or what about the 6 blacks that shot 17 people outside of a club in Sacramento?

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Like the NYC Subway Shooter? Or what about the 6 blacks that shot 17 people outside of a club in Sacramento?

Oh wait...
Did the police confront the subway shooter? If they did he would have been dead. I believe he escaped before the cops arrived.

Did the police confront the subway shooter? If they did he would have been dead. I believe he escaped before the cops arrived.
I could fill this thread up with stories of black men that were arrested unharmed by police after exchanging gunfire with them.

If the person is black the cops empty their guns on her/him. If the person is white and he has already killed 10 other black people the cops negotiate with him to surrender.
Simple. Comply and live. Resist run fight have a gun DIE .. Easy peasy