Login Search

how can i tell if this naked pic is holly sonders or not?

Last Post

Default how can i tell if this naked pic is holly sonders or not?

first off...I don't golf (its for guys in funny pants w/o much to do) I WORK! with that said I have a good friend who is a GREAT golfer...anyway, he gets pics sent to him from a friend who supposedly got them from some guy named rory who is a great golfer or some chit...anyway, she sent him these pics in an attempt to get his attention I guess.... my friends say its her but w/o her face showing its hard to tell....well groomed, incredible body (2 pics front and back) w/o the full face shot. ive never seen her on tv (just google searched) was thinking of posting them at a certain time and have the peanut gallery weigh in.... about to delete the pics from my phone but if these are really her, I might not

The frontal shot is a dead ringer for Holly Sonders. 4 comparison points: 1) hair color and length are the same. 2) ridiculous DD/E boob job for the tiny frame. Same as Holly. But way more damning than that are 3) belly button shape and 4) leg taper and knee structure. Just compare to the Golf Digest cover shoot. This is our Holly.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
Girl in the second photo is married. Notice the ring.

Wonder if she's cheating on her husband with the guy she's taking the photos for.

i thought he was referring to her cinnamon ring.... never had any idea you had to search a bitch's bunghole to see if she's married.....

tho it does make sense, if it's stretched out, indicates "single and still takin' it up the ass", whereas if it's as tight as a seven year old boy's on his first trip to Neverland, it indicates "married and no longer does back door".....

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
i thought he was referring to her cinnamon ring.... never had any idea you had to search a bitch's bunghole to see if she's married.....

tho it does make sense, if it's stretched out, indicates "single and still takin' it up the ass", whereas if it's as tight as a seven year old boy's on his first trip to Neverland, it indicates "married and no longer does back door".....
Your third to last line brings Stevek to mind.