Login Search

Krakken BURIES morino

Last Post

Dudes got plays all over the place I cant keep up with this shit

some he makes threads for, others he tucks in other posters threads, some in pt, some in subs, some he doesnt even post but tells us about after the game is over

Doubt it matters anyways, hman is head-hunting for some reason. This place has always been solid because it was loosely moderated. Now we got hman telling posters if they even say “hello” or “good luck” to each other, he’s gonna contact local law enforcement and swat their residence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

some he makes threads for, others he tucks in other posters threads, some in pt, some in subs, some he doesnt even post but tells us about after the game is over

Doubt it matters anyways, hman is head-hunting for some reason. This place has always been solid because it was loosely moderated. Now we got hman telling posters if they even say “hello” or “good luck” to each other, he’s gonna contact local law enforcement and swat their residence.
crack head kraken losing it again - I have 1 play that isn't in my pick threads - the FIBA play, and it was posted 3 days before the game little guy

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Morino is the Maxine Waters of SBR, didn't we establish that?

Go ahead Auntie Maxine, say it...

KV Coward still afraid to post his losing picks where anyone in the forum will actually read them comes up, bye little guy - we established you're a coward.

I understand how low your IQ is but all my plays are in players talk posted before the game, I'll even link the threads so a toddler like you can keep up. 99% are in my pick threads.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
KV Coward still afraid to post his losing picks where anyone in the forum will actually read them comes up, bye little guy - we established you're a coward.
Post my picks in one picks thread and then again in PT, in one thread.

I post them a minimum of it two places, actually track them in a spreadsheet with links to every original post the play is made, graph and chart progress as the season goes on and also post that in two different Forums.

EVERYONE here knows that nobody comes close to sticking their plays in more places and added tracking details like I do. Nobody.

Just more of you're of lying, showing your real integrity.

Good look there Auntie Maxine, but noticed you didn't say it.

Go ahead Auntie Maxine, say it.

I post them a minimum of it two places, actually track them in a spreadsheet with links to every original post the play is made, graph and chart progress as the season goes on and also post that in two different Forums.

EVERYONE here knows that nobody comes close to sticking their plays in more places and added tracking details like I do. Nobody.

You hide your picks plays in total return funds that no one cares about or follows, your tracking is shit and you're a coward who is afraid to post pick threads in players talk that anyone reads. I owned you in my thread, go away little guy. You are the best example there is of a coward who posts in threads mostly in subforums that is afraid to post picks anyone can track in player talk. KV coward.

Again, you can't find a single thread of mine with an incorrect record - just lying trolls who don't like me posting more lies, just like you. You'll never link a thread or post to any of your pathetic little lies. KV coward keep hiding in your total return funds and in the subforums.

KV coward never posts individual plays or single season threads in players talk because he's a coward who is afraid to track his plays in players talk in a way that 99% of the forum could track or follow.

Morino is the Maxine Waters of SBR, didn't we establish that?

Go ahead Auntie Maxine, say it...

Fuk off

KV coward never posts individual plays or single season threads in players talk because he's a coward who is afraid to track his plays in players talk in a way that 99% of the forum could track or follow.
Correct, I actually have a full sheet with links to every play posted updated daily in Player's Talk.

99% is to low.

I am the only poster with that kind of verified tracking at all of SBR.

And it's done it PT.

Keep trying Auntie Maxine, you are an embarrassing troll. Lie after lie, wait, did you still stiff on the points you owe Shocka?

Guy can't keep honest tracking himself so he attacks the best and most verified tracking on the website.

You'd think after how I destroyed this little shit in my thread he'd know better - go back to the subforums little guy.

We'll just let all of SBR laugh at you, again.

Correct, I actually have a full sheet with links to every play posted updated daily in Player's Talk.

99% is to low.

And it's done it PT.

Keep trying Auntie Maxine, you are an embarrassing troll. Lie after lie, wait, did you still stiff on the points you owe Shocka?

Guy can't keep honest tracking himself so he attacks the best and most verified tracking on the website.

We'll just let all of SBR laugh at you, again.
Fuk off

99% is to low.

And it's done it PT.

KV Coward hiding his spreads sheets in his dumb threads that no one see or follows - too much of a coward to post play on players talk that anyone can actually track - coward take a shit again.

I'm still waiting for 1 link to a thread with an incorrect line or record posted - you haven't posted one - I've owned you every time we gone head to head - both in bets and on the forum.