Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Teams built for playoffs not regular season

Not like they are worse than last year RR , Anaheim I wonder as with Selanne retired lost that leader in dressing room
Thorton has been stripped of his captaincy...Torres is likely out for the first half of the season with another knee surgery...Niemi's confidence level is at all time low -- I just don't know man. They will make the playoffs, but winning a division? Very unlikely

and Anaheim has plenty of leaders in the locker room besides Selanne. I'm pretty sure that Getzlaf and Perry are the most vocal guys there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Thorton has been stripped of his captaincy...Torres is likely out for the first half of the season with another knee surgery...Niemi's confidence level is at all time low -- I just don't know man. They will make the playoffs, but winning a division? Very unlikely

and Anaheim has plenty of leaders in the locker room besides Selanne. I'm pretty sure that Getzlaf and Perry are the most vocal guys there anyway.
I think it hurts them still, Sharks should trade Coture for our back up goalie

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
If he wanted to shut up the board, he'd be posting a pic of his new car. Not a video from his youtube page that's 6 years old and likely not even his car. And then posting on here a pic of his dream car that he wishes he had and say it's his own.

A guy that has a video and appreciation of his old car from multiple years ago saved on the internet...That guy likely has a pic of his new car on his phone or internet, yet he decides to post a pic that's plastered all over the internet on a car for sale site...Seems a little strange.

Has personal video of old car - posted to shut up board
Doesn't have personal pic/vid of new car - yet posts a car for sale pic to shut up board --- Doesn't work to well.