Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
do you really think I did't know that you could trace that pic by google?
Benny don't be so naive

what I didn't realize, that a broke ass Lkid is going to be so penetrating jealous of that ride and my life in general that he would have to create this circus thread and try to make me look bad over that.
He did not need to do that! U look bad already for some time, you just look even worse now...maybe u r the same guy that sent the 300$ on paypal and then asked paypal to cancel the transaction (someone should invetigate this)... u probably needed the money to pay for soups, beans and dog food that you eat all month long...

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post
He did not need to do that! U look bad already for some time, you just look even worse now...maybe u r the same guy that sent the 300$ on paypal and then asked paypal to cancel the transaction (someone should invetigate this)... u probably needed the money to pay for soups, beans and dog food that you eat all month long...
Fukkin guy has been on here for 3 years and decided to make his 3 yearly posts in this thread.
Neverfukkinheardofyoupal, but got a nice laugh from you either way.
Who you like today Burk? And who the fukk is that in your avatar?
Burkina2008

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-11-11
Betpoints: 0

Message Me
Give Points

Points Awarded:

sweep gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

remind me one last time why I need to prove anything to anyone here?
I will hop in and answer this. You need to prove things to us because it is clear for some reason you care what people here think. Your name calling and back and forth on this issue shows that. These guys will drop it, give it about a month. Or just validate yourself since you're spending so much time calling everyone who comes near you broke.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
You don't. Never said otherwise.

Now....remind me again why you won't?

You certainly didn't mind posting pics/vids before these questions came up. Why the sudden change of heart?
Because every time I've posted something here, I've been asked to provided another proof for those pics/vids ...this is a never ending road here

Opie so here, I'll make it super easy for you- why don't you grab all of the nonbelievers including yourself and come to Cali to blow my motherfukking Russian cokk

How's that for a happy ending?

sorry can't spend all morning going back and forth on this with you - have to do some work now

good luck to ya

Because every time I've posted something here, I've been asked to provided another proof for those pics/vids ...this is a never ending road here

Opie so here, I'll make it super easy for you- why don't you grab all of the nonbelievers including yourself and come to Cali to blow my motherfukking Russian cokk

sorry can't spend all morning going back and forth on this with you - have to do some work now

good luck to ya
You probably aren't even Russian. Show us some credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
Fukkin guy has been on here for 3 years and decided to make his 3 yearly posts in this thread.
Neverfukkinheardofyoupal, but got a nice laugh from you either way.
Who you like today Burk? And who the fukk is that in your avatar?
Burkina2008

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-11-11
Betpoints: 0

Message Me
That guy was a football player from Gil Vicente, a portuguese first league team back in 1993 and he didnt play for shit...but people called him, the "Lombardo of Barcelos"
I remember that i collected Panini stickers back then and this game kept on coming to my "to trade" stickers!

I am betting on the u 219 for Sacramento-LA

good luck to ya
That's a cop out. A simpleton one at that.

Lets not forget...you're the guy who voluntarily posted the 100k balance pic, the pics of you(?) with chics, the pic of your(?) car, etc...

You're also the guy who constantly referred to your wealth with not so subtle jabs like the aforementioned "I paid more in taxes..." line.

So now when you're asked to validate a few of YOUR claims, you suddenly no longer want to post vids/pics. Hmmm....

Over the years, especially early in my time here, I was asked to prove some things which I claimed to have done/own/traveled too etc. Since this was easy to do considering I was being honest, I gladly did. And I'd be lying if I said it didn't give me a certain sense of satisfaction to shut up the haters and naysayers.

So please don't say it's a "never ending road". It's not. You could end all this nonsense right now. By simply doing things you've already done here many times.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

retard gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

That's a cop out. A simpleton one at that.

Lets not forget...you're the guy who voluntarily posted the 100k balance pic, the pics of you(?) with chics, the pic of your(?) car, etc...

You're also the guy who constantly referred to your wealth with not so subtle jabs like the aforementioned "I paid more in taxes..." line.

So now when you're asked to validate a few of YOUR claims, you suddenly no longer want to post vids/pics. Hmmm....

Over the years, especially early in my time here, I was asked to prove some things which I claimed to have done/own/traveled too etc. Since this was easy to do considering I was being honest, I gladly did. And I'd be lying if I said it didn't give me a certain sense of satisfaction to shut up the haters and naysayers.

So please don't say it's a "never ending road". It's not. You could end all this nonsense right now. By simply doing things you've already done here many times.
Opie I'm broke, unemployed, no car, no house, no life, no girlfriend, no food on the table, broke dikk who lives under the bridge just like the rest of you
I'm not even Russian...to be quiet honest with you, I really don't even know how it happened that I know how speak Russian and I look Russian.

Please please please validate me and accept me to your circle of e-friends

now you can finally shift your attention to someone else who's more or less successful on this forum

good luck with the digging comrades!

Opie I'm delighted to see that you've found that it's important to validate yourself to a bunch of broke ass degenerates on the gambling forum. Way to go pal! I'll make sure to bring with me a few copies of my latest 1099s when we meet, so you can at least shake my hand
Last edited by Russian Rocket; 04-02-14 at 11:53 AM.