Login Search

Seinfeld--the "shrinkage"

Last Post

Default Seinfeld--the "shrinkage"

watched this episode and I thought I would pee my pants. God this was a funny episode. I imagine many people would select "the soup Nazi" and that was a great show but this episode when George is swimming and he has "major shrinkage" and Jerry's date opens the door and sees it. OMG, that is hilarious. Do you remember this one?

Seinfeld has got to be the funniest show ever, IMO. I miss it.

that show could still be going strong I think. What a shame, four great talents and really good supporting acting. I don't believe I ever saw an episode and said, Oh, that was just okay. They have you holding your side with laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Hahahaha hands down the best show I agree. that, the office, full house, friends, home improvement, gilmore girls and entourage!

Sorry Jessica I just don't see any of those competing with the exception of friends. Different taste I guess. Gilmore girls was cute, I could say more about that one but your name is Jessica and I assume you're a lady. lol

in the next 500 yrs of tv, they still won't be able to top SEINFELD.. it is an amazing and well written show.. it really is a show about nothing and about 4 people living their lives each day in NYC, but man, what characters. that kramer and george are great. we all can related to this show. everything that happens in this show has happened to us in our lives at least once.

Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are true geniuses. i have watched each show probably 74 times, i swear no joke, maybe even more.. and i still watch each of them again and i laugh just as hard. i even know the dialogue word for word. it never gets old.. what a show..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
in the next 500 yrs of tv, they still won't be able to top SEINFELD.. it is an amazing and well written show.. it really is a show about nothing and about 4 people living their lives each day in NYC, but man, what characters. that kramer and george are great. we all can related to this show. everything that happens in this show has happened to us in our lives at least once. Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are true geniuses. i have watched each show probably 74 times, i swear no joke, maybe even more.. and i still watch each of them again and i laugh just as hard. i even know the dialogue word for word. it never gets old.. what a show..
cosmo