Login Search

Patriots tonight!! +235

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
What's your angle?
Everyone taking the Buccs has the angle of “You know Tom wants to hang 5 TDs on them” Which one would assume so. Do we really know exactly what Tom is thinking? Do we know him personally? No. Does Tom even know how he is going to react walking out on that field as a visitor and having the crowd give him a standing O? For all we know Tom could be very emotional, miss his old team and stadium and might just want to get this game over with as soon as possible. Is that likely? Who knows. People discount the strategy that goes into an NFL gameplan and think just cause the Buccs are defending Super Bowl champs they are going to beat all the inferior teams they face. I’ve been saying it all week, no coaching staff in the league know Tom better than Belichick and McDaniels. No doubt in my mind McDaniels has been working with the defensive staff all summer and this week in particular. Pats are gonna have something for ole Tom. People need to stop capping one side of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
Everyone taking the Buccs has the angle of “You know Tom wants to hang 5 TDs on them” Which one would assume so. Do we really know exactly what Tom is thinking? Do we know him personally? No. Does Tom even know how he is going to react walking out on that field as a visitor and having the crowd give him a standing O? For all we know Tom could be very emotional, miss his old team and stadium and might just want to get this game over with as soon as possible. Is that likely? Who knows. People discount the strategy that goes into an NFL gameplan and think just cause the Buccs are defending Super Bowl champs they are going to beat all the inferior teams they face. I’ve been saying it all week, no coaching staff in the league know Tom better than Belichick and McDaniels. No doubt in my mind McDaniels has been working with the defensive staff all summer and this week in particular. Pats are gonna have something for ole Tom. People need to stop capping one side of the game.
If Patriots win outright, may as well parlay it with the Under? New England's best chance is to muck it up and win ugly, I wouldn't expect Mac Jones to out duel Tom.

I don't have a play on this game but I think it's pretty intriguing. My gut has me leaning Pats.

If Patriots win outright, may as well parlay it with the Under? New England's best chance is to muck it up and win ugly, I wouldn't expect Mac Jones to out duel Tom.

I don't have a play on this game but I think it's pretty intriguing. My gut has me leaning Pats.
One would assume so as far as if you like NE def gotta think it’s a low scoring game. I’m garbage at NFL totals though. I only bet about 5 per season. Seems a little high. I was expecting to see something more like 45.5. I’m no odds maker though and again, I’m no good at NFL totals.

Had same thinking when I had to get something down here for action.
Teased Pats and under