Login Search

The Patriots/Dolphins Game Was Fixed! Might as Well Say It...

Last Post

Default The Patriots/Dolphins Game Was Fixed! Might as Well Say It...

For whatever reason it was the Patriots responsibility to roll over and play dead today, I guess because the league wanted to give the Chiefs a bye this year since they always end up playing in Foxboro.

This was basically a playoff game for New England (so they could bypass the wildcard round and advance directly to the divisional round) and they were flat as a pancake against one of the league's worst teams. Little chance this was just an upset because upsets happen.

Case in point, the Patriots were tied 10-10 late in the first half and the Dolphins had just conceded a possession by running on 3rd and long with around 1:45 on the clock... Patriots had ALL THREE TIMEOUTS and swallowed them.

Since when does a team who just forced a punt and has their full allotment of timeouts just say "fukk it" and head to the locker-room in a tie ballgame? Especially a team with championship pedigree and Tom Brady at the helm?

LOL game was fake af

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Mia has been playing well for weeks
I realize that, but that was against some mediocre to bad competition... Their defense has been consistently abysmal throughout. Today the Patriots made them look like a playoff team in a game that mattered. They didn't even try. Pats players and coaches were zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
I realize that, but that was against some mediocre to bad competition... They defense has been abysmal throughout. Today the Patriots made them look like a playoff team in a game that mattered. They didn't even try. Pats players and coaches were zombies.
Just like Seattle last week at home vs zona.

NE will go to KC in the 2nd round now, I will be on chiefs in that game

SB51 ATL up 28-20... 3rd down pass puts them in position to kick a 50 yard FG with old reliable Bryant in a dome to go up 2 scores again with couple min left in game

flag... holding ATL... back em up. leads to punt. u know the rest.

SB53 3-3 game in 4th Q... Rams break off a 15+ yard run to move ball into pats territory and grab momentum in game...

flag... holding Rams. back em way up 1st and 20. kill momentum. stall out drive. leads to punt and Pats scoring next time on offense.

penetrate THE PATRIOTS

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
I realize that, but that was against some mediocre to bad competition... Their defense has been consistently abysmal throughout. Today the Patriots made them look like a playoff team in a game that mattered. They didn't even try. Pats players and coaches were zombies.
They played another mediocre team today. Dunno how anyone can call fix when they been cheating for pats for years?

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
Nope, thats football
Sure it is.

I dare one person who watched the game to try and cough up an explanation for the timeout blunder I described in the original post. That's completely out of character for Belichick, and to be honest, it's completely out of character for any head coach who enjoys winning and having a job.

But like I said, his job today was to lose and pass the baton to the Chiefs. Well done.