originally posted on 03/29/2013:

Called Ohio State last night. And I'm taking Kansas -2.

Michigan got hot early in the year. Blowing out opponents. People getting all excited. Ever since that hot streak... haven't seen the defense you need to be a champion and win championship games. If you love Michigan... you expect to blow out Kansas in a shootout? Just ain't going to happen. Everyone talks about Michigan's guard play... Hardaway, Burke... Michigan is still an all around YOUNG TEAM. I just don't see them playing enough defense to win.

Kansas 2H performance against N.C. was amazing. Looked like a night and day team. The half time coaching was enough for me to know... these guys are playing to win like the Ying Yang Twins... ya know? You wanna race up and down the court? Kansas can hang with Michigan. You wanna play some post up??? Kansas has the advantage... you need a blocked shot in your face??? Kansas can deliver.

This is going to be a system play for me tonight. If you remember my last post about Michigan.... and Michigan State I said... you aren't going to beat these guys at the Palace. Well.... different philosophy this time... you're not at the Palace.... and you're playing great teams in Kansas and Duke. Take Kansas -2 if that doesn't win... you're taking Duke -2. Both Michigan teams won't win today.... and where's the dude with the LOCK THREAD??? I guarantee it!