Login Search

The Bear Den - Official Plays (All Sports in here)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
big bear hottest capper on forum now

guys can't wait to see who he likes tonight
Bear has already said that he likes Archer and the Rays today against the Yankees!...See post #40 below for reference!...

04-17-14 09:51 PM
Big Bear

Become A Pro!Join Date: 11-01-11
Betpoints: 4635

Message Me

Next play will be on the Rays on Saturday. Pounding Archer and the Rays at home against the Yankees i dont care what the line is.

Tampa Bay Rays (Archer) -145 over NY Yankees (Nova)

The Rays scored 11 runs last night so you know they are seeing the ball well at the plate.
Tonight they go up against Nova who has a history of getting shelled from time to time. He has a very good
curve ball but his fastball has a tendencey to get crushed. The Rays send out Archer who has electric stuff and he pitches particularly well at home. I really like this guys stuff. His fast ball is consistently 96mph and tails away from a left handed hitters. The good thing about the Rays is if Archer can go 7 strong innings then he can turn it over to 2 very good relief pitchers in Peralta in the 8th and Balfour to slam the door in the 9th.Over the past few years the Rays have been one of the best home teams in baseball and I expect a strong effort tonight. Hopefully Longoria, Jennings, Zobrist, Loney , and Wil Myers have big nights at the plate.