Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Nino do you think the smaller goalie pads affect many. King Henrik looked like crap in preseason
Yeah, there will be a learning curve. The goalies who have been using the biggest pads possible will have to make minor adjustments. I heard Quick fell into that category. For some reason Luongo popped into my head as well. As always, the defense will take a min to catch up to good offense so overs early in the season. I don't expect it to be as bad as last season with the lockout, but I wouldn't touch an under for the first few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Yeah, there will be a learning curve. The goalies who have been using the biggest pads possible will have to make minor adjustments. I heard Quick fell into that category. For some reason Luongo popped into my head as well. As always, the defense will take a min to catch up to good offense so overs early in the season. I don't expect it to be as bad as last season with the lockout, but I wouldn't touch an under for the first few weeks.

Quick used smaller pads last year. Luongo for sure will need to adjust for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
Hey El Nino, good luck in the new season! I'm tempted to pound the shit out of Caps and Habs tomorrow but I'll probably lay off and wait a bit to see the teams.
Much appreciated, you too pal! I like the Caps, not sure about the Habs.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
Niņo going to crush it again this year.
Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
Gl this season pal! I don't know a thing about Hockey so will blindly tail you every once in a while or whenever cash flow allows...
Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
"I am the great El Nino." GL, pal.

Here was last regular season's breakdown. Going to avoid betting the final 2 weeks or so of the regular season. I went 4-16 -18.55u downswing the last few weeks during the playoff push. I could have easily eclipsed 50u for the season had I avoided going on tilt and chasing. Lesson learned.

YTD: 103-84-2 +29.02u 55.08%

3u plays: YTD: 13-5 +16.43u
2u plays: YTD: 28-25 -1.24u
1u plays: YTD: 60-50-2 +12.31u

Puck Line plays: YTD: 9-3 +11.17u
Totals O/U:YTD: 11-5-2 +8.14u
Regulation plays: YTD: 25-27 -5.63u
Grand Salami: YTD: 3-3 -3.31u
Team to Score 1st: YTD: 0-3 -3.00u
Team Total: YTD: 0-1 -2.00u

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
Anyone on hawks doesn't know value from stupidity.

start a new thread or keeping this one?
Sticking with this thread. BOL this year Debating whether snatching up the +155 on the Caps. Think I will get a better price by waiting? Hockey lines generally don't move a ton, not sure many will be paying attention with the baseball playoff on.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Sticking with this thread. BOL this year Debating whether snatching up the +155 on the Caps. Think I will get a better price by waiting? Hockey lines generally don't move a ton, not sure many will be paying attention with the baseball playoff on.
I threw my first unit on Caps vs Hawks o5.5 +100