Login Search

NFL picks to win

Last Post

Default NFL picks to win

1. Detroit -3
Better offense wins in a shootout or tight game. Indoor turf is Detroit’s main weapon.

2. New England -5 ½
I don’t see how this team can lose a game this year. Manning can’t score enough points to cover the spread.

3. Cleveland -1 ½
Seattle is awful east of the Mississippi river. Seattle offense can’t score enough points on the road. They were awful against Pittsburgh earlier in the year.

4. Buffalo +1
Weather will be Buffalo’s main weapon this game. Bengals haven’t won on the road for quite some time.

5. Green Bay +2 ½
Favre is going to score enough points for the win. KC can’t run against Packers defense.

5 units 1 & 2
3 units 3
1 unit 4 & 5
Last edited by pavyracer; 11-02-07 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
4. Buffalo +1
Weather will be Buffalo’s main weapon this game. Bengals haven’t won on the road for quite some time.

5. Green Bay +2 ½
Favre is going to score enough points for the win. KC can’t run against Packers defense.
wouldn't you be better off just taking the ML on these 2? or are you that convinced that gb loses by 1 or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
wouldn't you be better off just taking the ML on these 2? or are you that convinced that gb loses by 1 or 2?
I think mine was pulled when I went to bet.

GB +2
CIN -1.5

I agree on the Green Bay game. Of course I am Biased. But in all honesty they may not completely stop LJ, but they will stop him enough. Then comes Favre to complete some passes for touchdowns. That and GB is slowly getting the running game started. One last comment. Green Bay will get at least three sacks. Thats my prediction. KGB, Poppinga, and of course Kampman. Hell he may even get two.

NFL is not like college. Games can end in a tie.
Cmon now thats not going to happen 15 minutes in Overtime and 2 professional teams cant get in fg range? You get paid more in the money line.

1. Detroit -3 WIN
Better offense wins in a shootout or tight game. Indoor turf is Detroit’s main weapon.

2. New England -5 ½ LOSS
I don’t see how this team can lose a game this year. Manning can’t score enough points to cover the spread.

3. Cleveland -1 ½ WIN
Seattle is awful east of the Mississippi river. Seattle offense can’t score enough points on the road. They were awful against Pittsburgh earlier in the year.

4. Buffalo +1 WIN

5. Green Bay +2 ½ WIN

5 units 1 & 2
3 units 3
1 unit 4 & 5
Not bad. 5 units up.